1. We will advertise as often as you do. That means every time you post a link in our first links, we will link back. We aren't picky about how frequently you post, so long as it isn't too absurd (i.e. more than once a week, at least).
2. Post in the correct subforum. We WILL delete your ad otherwise. This is for our sanity when clearing out our first-links to make sure our ad coding doesn't break.
3. We are not responsible if your advertising code doesn't work. We aren't the one that coded it; you did. Our forum uses [align=center] for text, and we do NOT have html enabled.
4. Affiliation requests will only be heeded if they are in our affiliation thread. All other requests will be denied.
5. If there is no link back to your site, or we cannot find your advertising board quickly, or your board is not clearly
labeled for advertising we will delete your ad. We will also delete any advertisements that require us to log into a guest account or enter a password to advertise. We don't force you to do that on our forum; why should you have to on ours?
6. We do not accept any Forumotion advertisements. We will consider
Forumotion for affiliates, but at this time we will not allow any advertisements from other forums.
1. Affiliations will only be accepted in the affiliation thread
, and nowhere else.
2. You must have our button up first. No exceptions. (In the case of a sister site request, where we must provide a larger/different size banner, we will make an exception; HOWEVER, we will only give you one week to put our banner up before your request is permanently denied.)
3. Our button must be visible either on the front page of your site OR on every page of your site. It may not be hidden under hovers or tabs. This includes scrollbars for static affiliates; we must either be near the top of your statics and we must REMAIN near the top indefinitely, or your site will be moved to scrolling (or denied altogether).
4. We reserve the right to refuse any affiliation requests for any reason. This may include, but not be limited to failure to follow our affiliation guidelines, your site's activity or premise, or other issues.
5. Static affiliates must have been open for 3 months or more. Scrolling affiliates have no requirements.
6. Your site must be guest-friendly. We do not accept affiliations from sites that require guests to log in to view the forum. This includes forums whose IC boards are hidden from guests.
7. To apply for a position as a sister site, you must be another RWBY forum and
must be at least 1 month old with at least 10 members including staff, --OR-- you must be a site run by a member of World of Remnant --OR-- your site must have been open for a minimum of 6 months or more and must be animanga related. Our sister site affiliation banner size is 190x75.
8. You must provide a total of three (3) things when applying for affiliation: your button code IN HTML
, not in BBCode; you must include the location of OUR button on your site
; and lastly, you must include a direct link to your site with a preview of your affiliation button.
We reserve the right to deny any affiliates that do not provide these three things. Finally, please tag @Aya or @Saska, so that your affiliation does not get lost in the woodwork. We have a lot of advertisements coming in daily, so we may miss requests if we are not tagged.