• Staff
    Wanted Canons
    HIGH PRIORITY CANONS

MEDIUM PRIORITY CANONS

LOW PRIORITY CANONS
  • About Us
    World of Remnant is an AU, post-Volume 3 roleplay. Opened in February of 2016, World of Remnant diverges from the Volume 3 storyline around the Fall of Beacon, with storyline changes that drive our site in a different direction. We constantly update with new canons as they are revealed in the RWBY series, as well as lore updates as we learn more about Remnant's world. We boast an expanded lore and a dedicated administrative team that gives depth to Remnant for a roleplay perspective.

With an 18+ community, World of Remnant boasts an atmosphere of 'quality over quantity' in our apps, posts, and plots; we have no word count, though it is expected that members will post healthy and thorough posts without being locked down by the dreaded 'word count' of their post. With a simplified combat system that uses no stats, World of Remnant remains a story-focused, alternate-universe timeline with RWBY canons and a plethora of original characters.

Updates
    06.16.2018: We've added more than a few new things as of the past day or so! Make sure you check out the Advertising Contest, and while you're at it, take a look at our latest Site Newsletter. The newsletter has a lot of information that was added, so if you haven't checked it out, make sure you do so you're up to date on things!

06.07.2018: After much long and arduous work, World of Remnant has finally revealed its newest skin, called Let's Just Live. The new skin is part of a fresher, more advanced layout compared to our old layout, while still retaining the readability and contrast our other layouts were well-known for. There are three more skins planned for the next series: This Life Is Mine, featuring Weiss Schnee, Like Morning Follows Night featuring Blake, and Armed And Ready featuring Yang. We do not have any tentative release dates for these upcoming skins, but stay tuned for them regardless!

Current Time
    Remnant's current month is
    SEPTEMBER, YEAR 3
    The second term has begun at all academies, and after a short break between terms, students are gearing up to attend the 41st Vytal Festival. This year, it is hosted on the neutral island of Vytal, as opposed to being hosted in one of the four Kingdoms.
  • Credits
    Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited. JQuery tabbed code and toggle cbox code by Kismet.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Dark Side of the Moon, Migoto & Mikoto

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Gimoto Tenmei
 Posted on: Jul 5 2017, 04:05 PM
Keep moving and do not look back. Do not think about it. Thinking about it attracts the beasts. Thinking will not help you now. Just carry on. Migoto Tasogare was covered in blood, most of it might not belong to him yet unfortunately at least some of it was. He was also sweaty, dirty, tired and thirsty. Adrenaline was basically all that kept him going at this point. No. The intensity of everything that he had done in the past hour was only half of what kept him going at this point. The other half was the girl that was not carried on his shoulder. Wet, cold, most likely frightened yet at least very much alive and otherwise unharmed. Migoto had carried her for well over 10 minutes at this point. First he ran as quickly as he could, for there was a bloodbath left in his wake and he would not have been able to withstand every Grimm on the region no matter how dedicated he was if they all came to the slaughter. Then he jogged, as his own exhaustion and wounds started to become a toil on his body, for no matter how well toned and trained you are, there is a limit. Now he was just walking at a brisk pace for no matter how tired he was, he had to keep...

Migoto fell to one knee while he wanted to set another step that his body simply could not take. He needed rest. He wanted to fall down entirely, yet he could not do that. Mikoto was still on her shoulder, still tied up. In the split second that he had about thinking of untying her earlier, he voted against it in his head. He was fast, he was strong and he was trained. She was held in captivity, nearly drowned and killed. He needed to protect her by getting her as far away as possible from that place. He got her as fast and far as his body was capable. The wounded warrior took Mikoto of his shoulder and laid her down on the grass near a cherry blossom tree. Its pink leaf softly colouring the light of the moon in a soft pink hue.

He removed the gag that was placed in front of her mouth. Migoto did not knew if she would scream before now, and he needed to be silent. It was a dishonour that he would pay for later, yet he had to ensure that the Shrine Priest was safe and secure above all else. After ungagging the woman that he has trained, bled and killed for, Migoto stood up again. Eyes gazed at the direction that they came from. Where they followed? There he stood. Bronzed skin sprinkled with blood, black hair ruffled by exertion and sweat, eyes piercing brightly into the night's sky. His ornate ceremonial armour was bent and beaten and tattered at places. Yet there he stood, and so many others would never stand again.

-
Saska

This post has been edited by Gimoto Tenmei: Jul 5 2017, 04:10 PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Jul 5 2017, 04:45 PM
Everything had happened so quickly. It had been dark, and all she could hear was the sound of water filling the dark crate she'd been thrown in. A ray of light here and there, peeking through, but it was no use. Boxes, after all, didn't exactly float, so she'd been slowly sinking further and further, scrambling to keep her head above the water. Her hands and feet were bound, so it was difficult, but adrenaline could do crazy things. It hadn't been until something had crushed the side of the container that she'd realized it was changing.

She was grabbed, barely able to suck in a breath before she was being hoisted up and out, toward the surface. But by whom, she wondered? They broke the surface, the sounds of Grimm audible as she couldn't see who it was that was carrying her. At least not a face... But she knew who it was by the stance. The clothing. Even if it was stained with blood and her vision was fuzzy, she could tell who it was that had saved her. Migoto, of course. He, like her, was no fool; he could see the terrors evolving from their small little village. Time passed quickly as they moved, Mikoto shifting her weight when necessary to keep Migoto from dropping her. She didn't know how long it was until they stopped. He was tired... That was to be expected. Her white robes were soaked, sticking to her as she was set to the ground, managing to push herself into a seated position.

So many questions were evident in her eyes as the gag was removed, though they both remained silent. A shiver ran through her from the cold chill of the night breeze, but that was the least of her worries. She could feel the rope chafing at her delicate skin, marring her wrists and ankles as they rubbed them raw. Another rope was tied around her arms, near the elbow, keeping her from moving there, as well as two more keeping her legs tightly bound together. She could move, sure, but it was akin to a snake or worm wriggling around rather than actual movement.

Her voice was shaking with fear. But despite that fear, she knew she could trust Migoto. She just knew it. "We-- we have to get out of here, Migoto. Please -- cut me free, please," she begged. After all, some small part of her was still scared... After all, Migoto could have been put up to this, couldn't he? If he followed her instructions, then maybe, just maybe... They could get out of this safe and alive. Right now, that didn't look like what would happen.

Corranis
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Gimoto Tenmei
 Posted on: Jul 5 2017, 05:34 PM
The moment that Migoto heard her speak, he knelt down near her despite his body being rather against such a quick action at the moment. Though this normally would be a sign of respect for the Guardian, and now was also the quickest way to get Mikoto free. He used a Tantō that was part of his traditional armament, though he did not used it in combat combat often. He did not even needed to unsheathe it in the previous battle and its blade was unstained and as pristine like it was made but a day ago. The warrior was quick to cut the bindings of Mikoto with a steady hand, while still making sure that he did not even scratched the fabric of her clothing with the blade. The man stayed kneeling even as he spoke, either out of reverence or because his body was too exhausted to move another muscle before taking some rest. Still, some muscles still moved by his command, as he soon spoke the first words since his cries of battle.

Migoto sounded ragged and short of breath when he spoke, yet eve ndespite all of that he sounded concerned. "Apologies, Priestess. I should have untied you earlier yet I needed to-" Migoto stopped speaking for a moment to catch his breath mid-sentence, as he did not even seem to have enough strength to speak a full sentence without trouble. The pause did not took too long though, and soon he continued again now less out of breath. "We have ran for as far as I could carry you without damaging myself. I fear that I cannot protect you if I'm unable to stand on my own feet from exhaustion. Apologies again, Priestess." Migoto lowered his gaze almost automatically in shame after he had spoken his words, most likely without him realizing the gesture himself.

They had to move, yet 'he' had to rest. At least for a moment and it was plain to see.

-
Saska
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Jul 6 2017, 03:45 AM
He was out of breath, that much was evident. This wasn't good; if they didn't keep moving, they would be caught for sure. But he needed time to rest... They needed somewhere to stay, some kind of shelter that would keep them away from the elements, at least. Even as he cut away the ropes, leaving her freed to gently rub at her wrists, carefully noting where they'd been rubbed raw from the ropes. It was a relief to feel free, though she still felt shaky from the fear and adrenaline. Migoto was on her side, though... And that was a bigger relief than anything else right now.

"I understand," she said, shaking her head. "Time was of the essence, and priorities had to be considered." She couldn't be upset with him, not for that. At least she'd managed to smuggle one thing with her, one single reminder of their village... From under her robes she pulled out a crystal dagger necklace, sharpened enough for cutting, and carefully tore at the hem of her long robe, taking it off at approximately the knee so that she'd have more mobility. She then tore a line down the front and back and carefully tied it; while it left her legs half-exposed from the knee down, she wouldn't have the limited mobility of the skirt. Carefully she tore the remaining fabric into strips, stepping towards Migoto as she tied it around a few of the more shallow wounds on his arm.

Then, she used the crystal dagger to tear off one of the sleeves of the robe, slipping it off her arm and carefully folding it so it resembled a cloth. She gently wiped at his face, letting the cool moisture at least relax him for a moment. With the remaining strips of fabric she had that hadn't been used for his wounds, she carefully wound them around her feet, even tearing off the other sleeve of her gown to do the same. It formed a pair of makeshift sort of shoes that would protect her feet, and while not perfect, that would at least allow her to keep moving in the forest at a much quicker pace.

"Is there somewhere nearby where we can rest and keep out of the elements, at least? It is clear you need to rest, but we mustn't leave ourselves in the open like this. Shelter will keep us alive, if only for a short period."

Corranis
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Gimoto Tenmei
 Posted on: Jul 15 2017, 11:29 AM
Migoto didn't objected when his wounds were being bandaged. It is what he would have done if he had any cloth and someone else was wounded. What he wouldn't have done was spend the extra effort to comfort someone else with a wet cloth to ease their burden. It felt nice. Migoto managed to move his exhausted body towards the tree so that he could sit down. His face was now less of a sweaty mess thanks to Mikoto, and his mind felt more clear now that he had a moment to think.

"We are not too far from a hut. It belongs to woodsmen that hunt around these parts. The village attempted to interact with them once or twice, yet they didn't wanted anything to do with us. They do not stray close to our-" Migoto stopped speaking as he listened to the sound coming out of his voice. he corrected himself accordingly. "They stayed clear from Gekkō. It is the closest, and I am afraid, our only option for supplies for quite some while." The truth didn't sounded more pleasant being spoken out loud. They are on the run from a fight that they cannot win right now and the only way to run was towards a group of poachers who think that your village are evil zealots, even before some of them truly were. After the sacrifices started happening, they made sure to not let their faces be seen.

Migoto was starting to look less winded now that he sat down for a moment. He sheathed his own knife before he held it out towards Mikoto to take for herself. "While I still stand I will defend you with my life. If I fail this duty I want you to have something to defend yourself with." From the stern look in his eyes it was plain to see that he wasn't going to let her go without a weapon. A weapon other than himself.

-
Saska
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Jul 18 2017, 07:16 PM
She was worried. They would be out looking for her, she knew... And while at the moment she wasn't particularly identifiable, given her disheveled appearance and torn clothing, people from the village would undoubtedly recognize her. She felt so exposed, the way she was dressed... What parts of here were still covered had cloth clinging to her, damp and uncomfortably no less, and the fact that it was drenched did not help that fact, either. Sad to say, her state left very little to the imagination.

The hunters. She knew the people he talked about, and she knew they were less than friendly. Just the thought of speaking to them caused her to pale visibly; they would not be likely to take kindly to her, given she was a key person in their village. Was... Past-tense for sure. That thought was depressing. Her mind was whirling in a hundred directions at once now; there was a lot to put behind them. Right now... The only person she could trust was Migoto.

She was wary as she took the sheathed knife. She'd never exactly held a weapon before... Well, that wasn't entirely true. She'd been taught to use a bow to hunt, but that was about it. Hunting, she knew, wasn't exactly the same as fighting. But at least she had something. She was his main priority, and she knew that; she always had been. But she was determined; she wasn't going to let him fall. But as always she was the queen of optimism, and drawing in a deep breath, she let a small smile cross her features as she laid a hand on top of his.

"You won't fall." She shook her head. "Though I must ask... Are you sure that going such a place is safe? I do not think they would take kindly to us, if they have stayed so far from our home." Was it really home now, she wondered? "I have the utmost faith in you, but in others... As of late, much of that has been shattered. If they know who I am, then I do not doubt they would be liable to take advantage of such." She didn't want to admit it, but she was scared. Terrified beyond belief, in fact. Though she kept it in her face, she knew she couldn't keep it from her eyes.

"Perhaps... Formalities should be dropped, Migoto. Call me Miki... Just like you used to when we were kids, right?" She managed a small smile. When they were kids... That smile turned melancholy. They'd never be that innocent again, she knew. Even thinking about it now seemed like a distant fairytale. Things had been simpler then... Less dark and dangerous. There were less lives on the line. Just thinking of it made her sad.

Corranis
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Gimoto Tenmei
 Posted on: Aug 13 2017, 06:31 AM
There was no point in sugar coating their situation. They were on the run from a village that wanted them death, he was bleeding and on the brink of exhaustion from fighting off more than he could chew, and 'Miki' wasn't dressed for travel, let alone survival in the wilderness. The hand on his head felt cold despite the gesture being warm and lovingly. They had to move on, she needed some proper clothing and warmth soon. The warrior attempted to stand on his own two feet, something that he was able to do yet not without visibly straining thanks to his fatigue and wounds. His discomfort carried over in his voice. "I will be honest with you, 'Miki'. I have no idea how they will react. They might shoot at us, they might try to fight us...yet there is a chance that they will show mercy or pity. I do not know anyone else that might even give us that in the village."

Mikoto's sworn protector now looked at his lady in white. Any normal man would be enticed by such an image, certainly if they were pent-up in a cabin in the woods for who knows how long. Still, he would have to deal with it when the time came. Protecting the safety and honour of MIgoto was his sole charge that he could not break. First they needed to move again. Migoto pointed towards the direction they were walking in before they took their brief halt. "We need to keep going. I have not let us astray, I think. Half an hour at the most."

-
Saska
(I deserve Seppuku for how long I let you wait with this)
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Aug 24 2017, 11:53 PM
Miki knew she had to help him in some manner... his protection was down, she could tell, and she knew she could do something about that. Thinking quickly, she stopped him as he mentioned they were only about a half-hour away... She knew he'd need his strength if they were going to get through this. She could do this. It would be easy, she knew.

"Wait, just one moment," she commanded, and closed her eyes as she focused. She could feel her spirit* surrounding her, and her eyes seemed to glow momentarily; and then, she traced a finger in the air, generating one of her symbols which quickly worked to regenerate his. The power that she shared with her mother... The power that had got her mother killed, too, she knew. But doing this, she knew she could help him recover it so he could continue to fight.

"My power should allow you to regain your strength, if only momentarily. Worry not about how I am; you are the one who must fight, not me, so your strength is most important." She, after all, was not the combatant. She was leaving that completely and totally up to him at this point. She'd do what she could if necessary, but only if it would come to that.

She followed his lead, coming through the woods even if she shivered occasionally. Her spirit, now covering her, was protecting her from the elements as best it could, though that didn't spare her from the discomfort of it. They trekked for what felt like forever, until they reached a small hut... Which was of course populated by a number of poachers. She couldn't remember how many, but there were three that approached them. They knew where they were from, it seemed...

There was a shift, and suddenly Mikoto was taken from behind. Two had surrounded them, and they had her in a grip, preventing her from moving. She immediately shook her head at Migoto, telling him no. They would have to talk their way out of this one, it seemed. She didn't need him shedding more blood, even if these poachers were rather unsavoury types. It was Anima, after all. They had to expect such.

"Please, I implore you," she begged them, looking desperate. "We come looking only for supplies. We have... come running from a nearby village, which deigned to take our lives. We mean you no harm... and we only ask for shelter and kindness." She was begging them, but based on their hungering looks... She knew what they wanted. After all, she was dressed in sopping wet, white, torn clothing, and Mikoto knew what her figure was like. There was little left to the imagination... And their imaginations were running wild.

*Aura, since I feel like that's not what they call it. Also, she's using her Semblance. c: Feel free to NPC the creepers however you might like, including them saying nasty things about Miki.

Corranis
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Atara Tenmei
 Posted on: Oct 17 2017, 09:34 AM
Arata felt Miki's regenerative energies flow through him, revitalizing his much-needed strength. She was not wrong of course. She was no fighter, which is why she had him. They would have to correct that in the future, but for the time being he would have to be strong for her sake. If they could just avoid further complications until they were safe, the pair could plan their next move. He needed to get her safely away from the village. He doubted they would pursue once the pair had gotten far enough away.

"Thank you mila- Thank you Miki. Now stay close." He led her through the woods, constantly vigilant for any sign of trouble. Grimm, beast, pursuit, or bandits could stumble upon them at any time, and he had to protect her from all of it. She was defenseless without him, her shield and spear, and was weakened from the sacrifice attempt. It was his pleasure and sword duty to keep her from harm. She was not only his charge, but his childhood friend."

As they approached the hut, he noticed three hunters approaching them. He gathered the others must be out on hunting trips or in a nearby town selling wares. "Greetings. We've come seeking-" He stopped speaking as he heard a twig break, spinning around to see two men behind them, grabbing Miki from behind. He begun raising his spear before seeing the head nod. She demanded diplomacy, and it was not the wrong course of action all things considered. He was outnumbered, and could use the time to figure out a plan of attack, if one was necessary.

"Well, well, well. You may have run from danger, but the woods aren't safe. There are animals and grimm to make a meal out of you. And some nutty villagers that sometimes hunt out here. And you never know when an....unsavory type will hide out in the woods. Dangerous for a group of kids like yourselves." As one hand held her arm, the other slowly ran up her side. Starting from her waist, his fingers trailed up her side, feeling soft flesh as it passed over torn cloth, finally resting it on her breast."Might take advantage of you. But you want supplies and shelter, right? That'll cost you." The man chuckled a little as he removed his hands, his partner holding her firm.

"I'm sure we could come to some sort of arrangement though. A bit of give and take, you understand." He wasn't exactly being subtle with his intentions, and Arata just wanted to run his spear through the man's chest. But he had to hold back for now. He looked at the different poachers, trying to gauge who he could take out easiest and if any would oppose the crude man's plans. His grip on the spear tightened, his knuckled white since the bastard started talking.

[Take things where you will]

Dark Side of the Moon
Damien
Saska
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Oct 17 2017, 11:56 PM
Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she was restrained by their assailants, her mind racing to find a solution as diplomatically as possible. She had no doubt that Arata would kill them if he needed to; it was his duty, after all, to look after her in that manner. She couldn't help but shudder, squeezing her eyes shut as one of them was running his hand along the curves of her body, caressing what parts of her skin were exposed by the torn cloth... And then he gave her breast a squeeze, causing her to wince. It hadn't been a nice gesture; it'd hurt, but she bit her lip, keeping herself from giving them any sort of clear reaction.

She glanced at Arata. She could see the way he was gripping his spear; he hadn't liked the words the man had chosen. She quietly begged him to let her try, hoping that would at least calm him down momentarily. She wanted to try to end this with as little violence as possible... Though some part of her knew that wasn't likely to be the case. Perhaps, if she appeased them... Then she might be able to get them by. Maybe.

"We've no money to pay you, good sirs," she put forward, though that earned a dark laugh from them.

"Money's not what we need, princess," the one gripping her said, tightening his grip; she could feel his hands shifting as a third companion of theirs now had her in a grip, leaving each of them a free hand to do as they pleased. "Just you is all we need." The two behind Arata pounced, striking him to take him down. The three all grabbed Miki, dragging her further away. She kicked and tried to scream, but a hand was slapped over her mouth, muffling it greatly. The one slashed a knife down her front, drawing no blood thanks to her Aura, but it snagged on the white garment she wore, tearing it cleanly open as suddenly she was exposed.

She couldn't help it. There was fear in her eyes. She knew what was coming.

"Let's let your little friend witness a little, huh?" One of the ones holding her drawled, chuckling under his breath. She fought and resisted as hard as she could, flailing wildly, but they were much stronger than her; in a few seconds, they had her pinned to the ground, back to the dirt. One had a hand around her throat, silencing her and cutting off her air. Another was tearing at her clothes, pulling them away to expose her further. One of them pointed at the tattoo on her breast, and they all suddenly looked like they'd caught the best catch possible.

She knew what they hungered for... And she knew there was no escape now. She was trapped, her vision fading at the edges as she prepared for the absolute worst.

Damien
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Atara Tenmei
 Posted on: Oct 18 2017, 11:48 PM
Arata had been close to killing all of them when they made their moves, three taking Miki while the two behind him restrained him, tackling him to the ground. He was not a man who enjoyed shedding blood, but ending them would satisfy him so much. How dare they mistreat Miki. How dare they defile her.

At the evil joke, the two men restraining him lifted him up, arms firmly held as they restrained him. He didn't put up too much of a fight. He had to conserve his strength. So he was forced to watch as they tore at her clothes. Forced to sit as they held her throat, putting enough pressure to limit her airflow. And the moment of fear as they're expressions became even more depraved, looking at the mark on her breast. Arata couldn't imagine what they might have planned for her.

"Well, well, well boy. Look what we've got here boys. These two are from that fanatic village. I bet they raised you right, didn't they girly?" He took a nice, long feel of her marked breast before pinching it, enjoying the reaction he got. The man dragged his hand slowly down across her stomach to her inner thigh, rubbing his hand around that space. "I bet they taught you to serve your lord very well, didn't they? I think that as a follower of your god, you should show us and your disciple how to show your faith."

"Hey. Don't hog her all to yourselves. You'd better plan to sha-" Once of the men holding Arata seemed to be a little jealous of the situation, loosened his grip as he made ready to get up. That gave the young man enough room to smash his elbow into the fool's throat. Now with one arm free, he used his fist to break the other man's nose before going for his dagger, slitting both men's throats. Throwing his dagger into the face of one of the rapists, he picked up his spear and fulfilled his silent promise.

It wasn't too difficult to dispatch them. The greatest danger had been in those first moments, ensuring that none of them could draw weapons against Miki. Once that was clear, they less-trained men stood little chance. Their lack of aura allowed his spear to pierce them with ease. In minutes, they were dead, strewn across the small area. Once they were dead, he immediately attended to Miki, rushing to her side.

Placing a gentle hand behind her, he gently lifted her up. He was slow and careful, making no sudden movements. "Are you all right mi'lady? Can you make it to the hut?"

[font]Dark Side of the Moon[/font]
[SIZE=1]Damien
Saska
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Oct 19 2017, 01:36 AM
Miki could honestly say that she'd never known fear until now. She could feel her air supply being cut off, and she knew that they were undoubtedly forcing Arata to watch. She hadn't expected it to be this... violent, and that was putting it mildly. She gasped for air, though what fight she had was slowly fading as she could feel herself getting dizzy. She felt pain, coupled with terror. The things they were doing already, and the things they planned to do... It terrified her. She knew nothing of it, and she knew not what would become of it.

But thankfully, some of it never came. Where there were three sets of hands on her, soon it was two; and eventually, two became one, with just the ringleader keeping him to herself. He smacked her a few times, keeping her from passing out as he pushed for his opportunity. She tried to scream as he did, but it came out as no sound; she couldn't breathe, meaning she couldn't scream or shriek. It hurt. But he didn't get far, not before he was torn away from her slackened form. She coughed and sputtered for air, taking in deep gasping breaths as she was finally freed.

Gentle hands, familiar hands, were the next that found her, lifting her up as she continued to gasp for air. It was a firm, strong grip, but not one that was hurting her; no, there was a certain sturdiness to it, while also gentle. She blinked, staring into the face that swam into view, and was relieved to see it was none other than Arata. The violence around her... it didn't bother her. She knew what it was from. She'd desperately tried to avoid it, but deep down, she also knew it was an inevitability.

It took a moment to process what had happened; she could feel pain in places she'd never knew could hurt, and she felt cold, wet, and defiled. And when it culminated to a peak and all fell into place, she practically threw herself at Arata, sobbing in absolute terror. She was shaking, but also shivering; she was very exposed to the elements now, and what little fabric of her clothing remained was still wet and uncomfortable.

All she could manage in response was a nod. She was okay... Physically, anyway. Psychologically... Well, that would remain to be seen.

Damien
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Atara Tenmei
 Posted on: Oct 21 2017, 10:25 PM
When his friend threw herself onto him, he simply hugged her, allowing her to let it out. She had just had a horrifying experience, one that had been a lot for the both of them, but her most of all. Feeling the touch of those degenerates, being disrespected and defiled. He'd even allowed her to be......he couldn't finish the thought. Despite his best efforts, the scum had managed to have a bit of his way with her. He hadn't gotten far of course, but it didn't change the fact that it had happened. For the sake of her decency, he didn't look down, but he assumed that she might be bleeding a little. Her maidenhood robbed from her. By that...that animal.

They had deserved to die. All of them were filth on this earth, rolling in their own sin. They had taken pleasure in defiling a girl who had come seeking aid. He didn't want to imagine what would have happened to her if they'd decided to kill him. The daily horror that she would no doubt face was something he never wanted to consider a possibility. That was why he would protect her. That was why he had killed the men, and would punish all who hurt her.

But for now, she needed him to be there for her. A gentle guardian in the darkness. Helping Miki to her feet, he guided her into the hut, sitting her down on a cot. He got to work looking for something to wrap her in, finding first a blanket. He normally wouldn't wrap her in such a dirty, poorly made cloth, but she needed anything she could get.

Returning to her with the blanket, he couldn't avoid looking at her. She was beautiful, a maiden with pure skin. Scared and cold, she didn't deserve any of this. What she needed was to be comforted. To know that she was safe and that there was good in the world, standing with her. For a moment, he considered consoling her, taking her and letting her know that he cared for her and would be there for her. But such a dark thought was quickly dispelled, and Arata was a little unsettled by it. He would have to keep himself in line.

Before draping her in the blanket, he removed what was left of her clothing. It was in tatters, and the hunters had seen to most of its removal. He wrapped her in the blanket, giving her a firm, gentle hug as he sat next to her. He wanted to prepare some sort of meal for her, or just get her food and water before rest. But for now, he knew she needed him there. "I am here mi'lady. I will always be here for you." A few tears started forming, but he got rid of them before she could notice. He had to be strong for her right now. [/color]

[SIZE=9]Dark Side of the Moon
Damien
Saska
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Miki Tsume
 Posted on: Oct 30 2017, 10:29 PM
She almost couldn't walk to the hut; she was shaking and in pain, her entire body in absolute shock. Even she knew there were injuries to be had; she could feel the sticky feeling of blood running down her leg, and even in her shell-shocked state, she was no fool. She was more aware of what was going on around her than she seemed to be, despite staring off into space.

Even as Arata sat her down, she seemed to stare off blankly, shaking profusely. She was malleable as he removed what was left of her torn clothing; almost malleable in such a manner that had he tried to take her, then and there, she would not have had the will to resist. The blanket was old and made of an uncomfortable material, but it was still warmer and more comforting than wearing nothing, or even wearing the tattered robes she had.

Atara hugged her, and the shell-shocked state she'd been in broke. Images flashed before her eyes, her mind re-playing the scenario over and over again. Except this time, she screamed and sobbed, pressing herself into her friend. Whatever words he had to said, she couldn't hear them; she was too gripped with terror to handle it. Over and over she saw the man's face, she felt the pain, the sensations... They were terrifying.

Over....

and over....

and over again....

-------------------------------------
Present Time.
-------------------------------------

Miki snapped awake with a gasp, eyes wide open as she lay staring at the sky. She'd been asleep... And tormented yet again. She could feel herself covered in a cold sheen of sweat. A nightmare, again... Although it was a nightmare of the past. She got them rarely nowadays, but that didn't mean they were entirely gone. Atara was probably on watch, which meant he was out of earshot. He wouldn't have heard her... Thankfully. Picking up the blanket she'd been covered in, she wrapped it around her shoulders, keeping the cold Mistral chill away as she moved to where she could see him.

Quietly, she sat down next to him, saying nothing. She probably didn't need to, either; the slowly-fading terror was obvious in her eyes, even indicated by the tears brimming in them. She leaned her head back against his shoulder, silently comforting herself with his presence.

Damien
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Atara Tenmei
 Posted on: Nov 1 2017, 12:24 AM
Arata yawned as he looked into the fire. He didn't like having to stay up and keep watch, but they knew that this area was known for dangerous animals, and grimm could always be a threat. He couldn't risk anything catching them unaware. He had volunteered to take the first watch, letting her have a few hours of sleep before her's came. He would watch for three and she would watch for three, then he would watch for the last two. He wanted to her to get as much sleep as she could to be rested, and he could push himself to the next town.

He heard Miki approach from the short cave he'd put her to bed in. She'd be safer there in case something attacked. He could handle himself just fine. While he wanted her to rest, he wouldn't say no to her company if she needed some air. When she sat next to him, he looked over to say hello, but didn't. There was fear in her eyes, though it was starting to fade, some tears forming at the edges of her eyes. But she didn't say anything. And when she leaned on him, he wrapped his arm around her to pull her in closer, kissing her forehead. "Trouble sleeping my little moonlight?"

Dark Side of the Moon[/font]
[SIZE=1]Damien
Saska
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Sister Sites
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings Maelstrom: You create the galaxy The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play

Chatbox