• Staff
    Wanted Canons
    HIGH PRIORITY CANONS

MEDIUM PRIORITY CANONS

LOW PRIORITY CANONS
  • About Us
    World of Remnant is an AU, post-Volume 3 roleplay. Opened in February of 2016, World of Remnant diverges from the Volume 3 storyline around the Fall of Beacon, with storyline changes that drive our site in a different direction. We constantly update with new canons as they are revealed in the RWBY series, as well as lore updates as we learn more about Remnant's world. We boast an expanded lore and a dedicated administrative team that gives depth to Remnant for a roleplay perspective.

With an 18+ community, World of Remnant boasts an atmosphere of 'quality over quantity' in our apps, posts, and plots; we have no word count, though it is expected that members will post healthy and thorough posts without being locked down by the dreaded 'word count' of their post. With a simplified combat system that uses no stats, World of Remnant remains a story-focused, alternate-universe timeline with RWBY canons and a plethora of original characters.

Updates
    06.16.2018: We've added more than a few new things as of the past day or so! Make sure you check out the Advertising Contest, and while you're at it, take a look at our latest Site Newsletter. The newsletter has a lot of information that was added, so if you haven't checked it out, make sure you do so you're up to date on things!

06.07.2018: After much long and arduous work, World of Remnant has finally revealed its newest skin, called Let's Just Live. The new skin is part of a fresher, more advanced layout compared to our old layout, while still retaining the readability and contrast our other layouts were well-known for. There are three more skins planned for the next series: This Life Is Mine, featuring Weiss Schnee, Like Morning Follows Night featuring Blake, and Armed And Ready featuring Yang. We do not have any tentative release dates for these upcoming skins, but stay tuned for them regardless!

Current Time
    Remnant's current month is
    SEPTEMBER, YEAR 3
    The second term has begun at all academies, and after a short break between terms, students are gearing up to attend the 41st Vytal Festival. This year, it is hosted on the neutral island of Vytal, as opposed to being hosted in one of the four Kingdoms.
  • Credits
    Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited. JQuery tabbed code and toggle cbox code by Kismet.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

What Taverns' Hold, [Rufus/Damien]
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Oct 16 2017, 06:17 PM
Tag: Damien
It was about time they found a city that they could get supplies at and maybe a good long bath too. It had been away since she had taken a nice hot bath and she wanted one. So when they finally got a inn room that was the first thing she did and she stayed in there for awhile before coming out. They had decided to go ‘clothes’ shopping the next day for now it was off the to local tavern to get a meal.

Est pulled her hair back after she had placed her hairbrush down and followed Rufus out of the room and out of the inn as she placed it up in her ponytail. Traveling with him was so far going well at least she thought it was. She had been catching onto what he was showing her and she had to admit falling asleep in his arms was nice the last few weeks. She straightened out her jacket and walked closer to him and reached out and grabbed his hand with hers before slipping the other one inside her pocket.

Once they was at the tavern they moved and sat down at one of the empty tables and she finally let go of his hand and looked over the menu that the barmaid came and placed in front of them. She glanced at the menu for a moment or so trying to decide what to eat and what she hadn’t had in awhile. She tapped her finger against the table slightly and looked up to Rufus for a moment has the barmaid looked between her and Rufus and longer at Rufus for a second or so.

After the barmaid excused herself to look at another table, Est slowly raised her eyebrow towards Rufus. She didn’t know if she wanted to know if something happened between the two of them or not just yet. She would let it go for now and turned back to the menu. ”Oh look hey offer turkey, something we haven’t been able to find out in that swamp.” She teased slightly and shook her head some. She leaned back in the seat she was sitting and and looked around a bit more. ”How long are we going to be staying here in this town?” She asked and looked back down to the menu to decide on a drink.

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Oct 18 2017, 11:21 PM
It had been most of a month since Estrela had thrown herself into his life once more and honestly, he wasn't complaining. It had been difficult at first, but he was getting more and more comfortable with having her constantly with him. It was hard to complain about having the affection of a beautiful woman, nor would he find an issue with waking up next to her. While he sometimes wanted a bit more, he was pretty satisfied with what they had.

It had taken a few weeks, but they reached a larger town, much to Est's relief it seemed. He checked them into the inn, and the first thing she did was go for the hot bath. So he was forced to wait while she soaked in the bath, knowing that he would be stuck with colder water. Despite having more conveniences than many of the smaller villages, there were limits. He'd have to talk to Est about that later. But for a while, he simply reread a book called The Ways of War, and earlier piece on how to properly conduct a successful war. Many said it had modern applications, but he just enjoyed reading it. It was a good thinking book.

But as much as he enjoyed the book, he was happy when she finally got out, allowing him to clean himself off. Draining the water, he used some cold water to rinse himself off, opting for just a simple shower. He didn't care for soaking in his own dirt after all. Once he was clean enough, he dried himself off and brushed his hair before they left. He couldn't help but wonder why the girl had no other clothes. Just some night clothes and multiple sets of her outfit. As much as he enjoyed looking at her, she needed some more practical things to wear. Hi wallet cried for the next day.

They were seated by a young woman he'd seen the last time he was here. He'd been to the town a few times since graduating, and the staff here hadn't changed much. Which was fine, so long as a certain woman wasn't working today. If possible, he'd rather not explain that to Est just yet.

He glanced briefly at the menu as the waitress waited on them, before Est seemed to give her a signal to leave. He supposed she needed more time to look for what she wanted. Probably turkey if she actually followed though on her joke. He could help but sigh and grin at what had been a recurring joke for the past two villages. Perhaps now she could lay it to rest. "Probably a couple of days at most. We'll see if there's any work to be done, and if we're lucky, we can tag along with a passing caravan." He didn't tell her his two desired locations they'd be able to ride to, hoping to keep that a surprise.

"Well hello there Ruffy." A feminine voice spoke up behind him, a brown-haired barmaid walking up to their table. 'Shit.' He really hoped he could have caught a break. He must have used all his luck getting Estrela, he supposed.

The woman looked between the two of them before resting her eyes on Rufus. "Its been quite a while before you've been here deary. Whose your friend?" She had a charming smile as she spoke, mainly to him, with a slightly flirtatious tone.

Rufus sighed, expecting this to end poorly for him. "This is Estrela. My......girlfriend." It took him a moment to associate them with that word. She'd used it when she first found him, but he didn't think about those terms too much. Just didn't think about it too much. The barmaid looked Estrela over before giving the girl a warm smile. "Sierra. Pleasure to meet you. Now what can I get you two?" Her smile had stretched into a playful one as she waited to take their orders.

What Taverns' Hold
Damien
Aya
^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Oct 19 2017, 09:13 PM
The thought of saying here for a couple of days was okay with her for the most part. It was just a small village after all, but it did have a bed and basic things you might need on the life in the wood. She had missed the communications and everything else while she was with him, but being with him talking, cuddling at night, and kissing was pleasing as well. She would have to send a message to her siblings while they was here to let them know she was okay after a month. Plus she might get a picture or two of the new twins in the family and she could show them off to Rufus.

She looked up towards the new barmaid when she came around and she blinked at the name she called Rufus. At that moment she had to refrain from slapping her palm into her face. She sat there has she spoke to him and noted how she was flirting with him and only paying attention to him for the most part. Maybe for a better tip? Yeah, she would go with that for now and glanced back towards the meal to see what else they had that she hadn’t had for a while.

She did look up when Rufus introduced her, and smiled a bit more when he called her his girlfriend after a moment of thinking. She shook her head slightly at his lack of knowing the word, but in a way it was the first time he called her that and it made her happy to be introduced that way in front of someone he knew even if it was a waitress.

”Nice to meet you too.” It was a little force on her part, but well for her the waitress was just the hired help at the moment that was pushing into boundaries, but she would let that go and glanced at the drinks at the moment. ”Glass of your red wine and the chicken dinner for me.” She handed the menu back to Sierra and glanced back to Rufus with a smirk on her face. Oh she was going to poke and prod at him calling her girlfriend that was for sure, but for now she would focus on someone else calling him a nickname.

”Ruffy?” There was a hint of amusement and jealous in her voice at the moment. He never told her she could call him that and she slightly did want to know where the nickname came from.

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Oct 21 2017, 02:17 PM
This was not going to end well, and he knew it. He knew Est well enough to know that she was not happy about this at all. Sierra was a flirt that knew what she liked. And he knew that she would continue to flirt with him just to mess with him. And it would probably make Est even more annoyed. He gave a silent prayer to his ancestors, asking forgiveness for whatever he did to piss them off.

The tension coming off Est was clear to him, and he knew the waitress wouldn't miss it. It was probably her goal, part of her amusement. She was a playful girl after all....Rufus took an internal moment to refocus. "You have good taste Estrella." Sierra gave a playful, sidelong glance to Rufus, licking her lips a little. "Very good taste." Jotting down the order, she turned her attention back to him, a friendly smile on her face. "I'll...I'll have have the same, but with some honey mead instead of wine. Thanks Sierra." He gave her his menu, hoping that she would just let him be in peace.

He was really banking on something he knew would never happen. "Perfect. I'll be back with your drinks soon. I'll make sure they make your chicken just the way you like it Ruffy." With a flirtatious wink and tone, she left the two. God, he would be surprised if he lasted the night.

He swallowed as she questioned him. He could hear both her playfulness and jealously in her voice, knowing a single word was saying quite a bit. "As I told you yesterday, I've been here a few times. We.....we got on friendly terms on my first visit and I asked her for directions to the next town. She gives a lot of people nicknames. It's just a way of expressing her friendship...." He wasn't......entirely lying. He had asked for directions, and the nickname was a form of endearment. Why she called him it though....the story was a bit different. "Um, how are you liking the place so far? Nice place, right?"

What Taverns' Hold
Damien
Aya
^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Oct 30 2017, 01:08 PM
Estrela continued to tapped her finger against the table ever so lightly has the woman commented on her taste and licked her lips together. She didn’t like how she was pointing stuff out to her at the moment and deciding to make it her personal game to annoy the shit out of her. Yet, she was calm about it for the time being has she and Rufus both ordered the same thing with different drinks.

Once Sierra had walked away though she rolled her eyes and folded the menu back and watched as Rufus went to explain why the person was calling him Ruffy of all name. She tilted her head slightly and sighed some. Jealous? Yea, she was slightly jealous at this point mainly because of how the waitress was acting and she could even see that he didn’t want any part in this if a fight was going to happen, she was going to make sure she kept herself out of in serious trouble though that was the last thing she needed was stuff getting to her sister.

”Don’t play dumb with me...so what? You slept with her. We wasn’t together then was we….I was back in Haven after all. Don’t sugar coat it Rufus….yea she bugging me only because of her attitude at the moment, but I will get over it. I am not going to take out my weapon and dice her that would be overkill.” She placed her hand on the table with her palm out towards him with a smile on her face.

”Besides, I think this if the first time I have actually heard you call me your girlfriend. So you are warming up to me.” She teased slightly and reached up with pushed her hair out of her face for a moment and continue to smile for the time being. ”I am happy to be traveling with you I really am and I have learned a lot in the last few weeks. She smirked slightly though and blew a kiss towards him. [b]”Besides we both know who’s bed you will be in tonight.” She said it has soon as she saw Sierra walking back towards them.

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Oct 31 2017, 11:31 PM
He actually released a sigh of relief at how well she handled it. "I wasn't sugar coating it. She really does give out nicknames. As for the sex thing, yes. We've had sex a few times over my two visits. I glossed over it because I didn't think you wanted to hear about that." He placed his hand on hers, gently coiling his fingers around hers. "I didn't think you were going to until the end there. Unfortunately, I started laying with an aggressive woman. Should I warn the rest of my mistresses?" He teased a little, though his voice remained calm though it all.

"She really doesn't mean any harm. She'd just having some fun at my expense. She'll probably stop now that she bugged you so much. I think she's a little jealous that she can't have me anymore." As he finished, Sierra returned with their drinks. "I hope the two of you are enjoying yourselves. If you need anything else, just wave me over. Otherwise, I'll be back with your food soon." She left after directing a wink at Estrela.

Watching her leave, Russet sighed again. "You know, I had this silly fear that you would get mad over me not having asked you for sex yet. I'm glad that you're not worrying about something like that." It was a bit of a relief for him. He didn't want to worry about Est developing some sort of complex over something like that.

What Taverns' Hold
Damien
Aya
^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Nov 8 2017, 10:40 PM
Estrela watched him for a moment and noticed how relieved he seemed to handle this whole thing. Maybe she did have a short fuse about things, but that was normal towards her eldest sister, but she believed that she had worked that out with her before coming out here the last few months. She smiled slightly and shook her head. ”She still got under my skin about the issue really. I think its just how you was looking also as if you was scared but she just...annoyed me about it. No, I can keep my hands off them for now.” She teased back.

She did smirked slightly when he mentioned that Sierra might be a little jealous that she could no longer have him anymore. She didn’t let go of Rufus’ hand when she came back and dropped off the drinks. She gave a nice fake smile and waved slightly with her free hand when the other woman had winked at her and turned her attention back to Rufus when he admitted his fear about not asking for sex with her.

She tried to hold it in and laughed some and gave his hand a squeeze. ”One, there no way I was going to do that in a swamp. No matter how heated we got. Two neither of us had protection to do that...cause I don’t want kids right now. Cass just had twins...I am good on the baby front of things. Three...it will when it happens Rufus. Besides you are not treating me like a one night stand are you? Even though I can be a pain in your ass about things and wanting things down my way...you have treated me with respect and I am grateful to you for that.”

She smiled and when Sierra brought over their food she thanked her and smirked some. ”This might be better than your cooking or mine….” She teased and slowly let go of his hand and took a drink of her wine and poked at the chicken for a moment or so. ”Besides tonight might be the night you get some.” She teased a bit more and started to eat her meal.

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Nov 8 2017, 11:52 PM
"I had sex with a mischief maker and am dating a hothead. Not sure why I wouldn't be worried." Granted, he hadn't been that worried...for the most part. But his girlfriend was a....complicated woman. He'd definitely seen her as the jealous type since before they were dating. He could just tell that whoever ended up with her would have a tough time if he got cozy with female friends. It just so happened that said guy was him.

He wasn't at all surprised at all that Est kept holding his hand, concealing that smirk of her's. He knew it wouldnt' bother Sierra at all, but if it satisfied Est a little, it was all good. If anything, Sierra would just pick on him more the next chance she got off the job. The woman could be a pain, but man she was capable.

He rolled his eyes at how funny Est thought he was being, listing off the reason why it wouldn't have happened. "First, We left the swamp over a day ago. Second, that's a fair point, but I do have protection....probably. I had some condoms left over from a while back and they're probably still in my bag somewhere. And third, some girls are weird like that. Plus, you can't blame me for worrying. Some girl's worry about that sort of thing. Dating an older man with plenty of experience can be intimidating, especially after some of my precious comments. Its hard to now what the unstoppable Est actually worries about after all." Despite the show of strength she put on, he couldn't help but wonder what worried the girl.

"Ha ha. Very funny Est." He cut off a piece of chicken and bit into it, enjoying the rich taste. Great as always. "Just remember who makes you food while we're on the road. If that's your way of showing appreciation, i may just have you go back to eating ration bars." He playfully pointed a fork at her as he threatened to deny her food. He would never do that though. Not because they were dating, but because she would annoy the hell out of him until he made her dinner. He reciprocated her tease and added a smirk for good measure. "Now that I know you aren't worried about it, I'll let you handle that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, the pair made their way back to their room, the festivities of the bar behind them. The pair had had a good bit to drink, being smart enough to stop before passing into drunk territory. He may have straddled the line a bit more than she had. But he was now a sack of lien richer for it. "That bastard's still mad over that pair of twos I beat him with a few months ago. I hope he thinks twice before taking me on again." He caught himself before he tripped on his own foot, aware that his legs were still coming back into full working order.

After dinner, the pair enjoyed some fun as the tavern became livelier, Rufus introducing her to some acquaintances of his. One of whom challenged him to a bit of a drinking game, which was joined by others. One which Rufus had won, thanks to it not being entirely about out-drinking the other. How the game worked didn't matter, since he won and the others didn't.

And Rufus had spent the past fifteen minutes reclaiming the majority of his senses. But at least Est wasn't too far behind him. Her own pouch indicated that much. As he opened the door, he was glad to be back in their room. They could relax for a bit, then go to bed. Up to now, it involved her in an outfit that left next to nothing to the imagination and the couple in a sleepy embrace. Tossing his winnings on a side table, he sat down on the bed, legs hanging off the edge. "Well that was fun. You enjoy yourself Esty?"

What Taverns' Hold
Damien
Aya
^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Nov 9 2017, 12:15 AM
Estrela laughed slightly when he commented about the man that had challenged him to a drinking game. This was one of the first times she had this much to drink without being around her brother and his nagging voice telling her she shouldn’t be drinking that much. It was interesting seeing the nightlife of the tavern now whether she remembered much of it in the morning was a different matter altogether. She followed him towards their room and she shook her head. ”More like he not going to challenge you to any more drinking games though...what a pity you could have raked up more.” She moved and shut the door behind them

She had drunk her share in the game too and got some more lien for her little pouch. She tossed it on the table and moved and slipped off her shoes and tossed them against the wall and she looked up when he asked her if she had fun tonight. She smirked softly and walked over to him and kissed him and nodded some. ”We should come to town more often and get money this way….betting in a drinking game….and laughing with everyone.” She was typical a very social person most of the time even with dragging people into her pranks. ”Maybe sit up a prank or two as well she teases some and ran a hand through his hair gently.

She pulled back away from him slightly and put her arms behind her for a moment and pulled off the sleeves of her red jacket and tossed them in the chair. She glanced back towards him and moved closer to him before turn around and sitting beside him with her legs draped over one of his legs. She wrapped one arm around his neck and smiled softly up at him. [b]”We really should come into town more often. Nice soft bed to cuddle up in.” She said and poked him a bit in the chest.

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Nov 11 2017, 11:53 PM
Rufus reciprocated the kiss, enjoying the feeling it sent through his body. He'd slowly been worrying less about some impending emotional doom, adjusting to her companionship rather well. It was nice to have a warm body pressed against your's at night. A warm smile in the morning and a bright personality during the day. "I would say we could spend a while here, but we have an important stop to make next. But we can definitely do this again sometime." His wolf ears popped up as Estrela's hand brushed against them. His own was caressing her cheek before he kissed her. "Let's not subject the locals to your antics. I thought we liked being here."

He watched as she backed away, removing her jacket to reveal the only piece of clothing that you could argue left much of anything to the imagination. While they did need to get her some more clothes, he couldn't say he disliked her style decisions. As she got comfortable, he wrapped a hand around her waist to pull her closer, his other hand resting on one of her legs, rubbing it up and down a little. "I suppose we'll have to make the most of the bed while we have it, won't we Est?" He moved his hand up to gently hold the back of her head as he pulled her into a deep kiss. He held it for as long as she would let him, his tongue prodding from entry.

What Taverns' Hold
Damien
Aya

^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Nov 26 2017, 10:57 AM
Estrela smiled softly when his ears popped out away from his hair. She did like tugging on them gently when she could. She did tilt her head to the side for a moment. ”Important spot hmm? And what could that be?” She cooed softly and tugged gently on his right ear with her finger tips. She kissed him back and laughed after pulling away from his lips when he sad they shouldn’t subject the town to her antics. Her lips curled up into a smirk. ”But its because I like it they get the little antics from me….it be amusing….Promise I wont cause too much trouble for you….or me.” She teased some.

When he pulled her close to him she wrapped her other arm around his neck and laughed softly about getting good use of the bed. She kissed him back as he deepened the kiss between them and let his tongue gain entrance to her mouth as she slipped her own tongue against his. This was definitely a bonus to having found someone she did care about and being around him like this. Her body was reacting to instintics and wanting to be closer to him at the moment.

When she did finally pulled away from him she lingered close to his lips to kiss them quickly for a moment before pulling away from him and placing her forehead against his own with a smile. ”My Ruffy.” She teased softly and ran her hand back through his hair for a second. ”All mine…” She placed another kiss on his lips.

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Nov 26 2017, 12:45 PM
He enjoyed the way she gently tugged on his ears. He would never deny how good it felt, especially when they were getting a little more...intimate. So far they hadn't done too much because, well...they'd been in the wilderness. As great as that was, this was even better. He rolled his eyes as she pulled away, trying to sell him on the idea. "Keep it tame and leave me out of it." There was no use denying her, so he may as well set some rules.

Touching Estrela sent electricity coursing through his body. It was like a drug with no negative side effects, an incredible feeling he would never dream of getting rid of. His body demanded contact and intimacy, and the man had no qualms about giving to that desire. As they kissed his hand moved up her leg to her rear, giving it a good squeeze. While she didn't have the curves of some women, he wouldn't trade he for anyone. Every part of her a work of art in his eyes.

He smiled a little as their foreheads touched. After her teasing and kiss, he gently caressed her face with his hand, thumb brushing a few strands of hair aside. "So long as you mine." He quickly kissed her again, looking deeply into her eyes. "My dear Estrela." He ran his hand through her hair and kissed her once more, slowly trailing them down to her neck. [/color]

[SIZE=9]What Taverns' Hold
Damien
Aya

^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Dec 24 2017, 01:36 AM
She laughed softly at his demand to keep it simple and him out of any pranks she played in the future in the little town. She watched him for a moment and shrugged her shoulders gently about it. She wasn’t going to promise not to drag him into any of her pranks considering she love pulling people into them it made them just so much more fun and amusing that way. ”I will try, but no promises.” She was amused, but that was okay one day she would pull a prank or two with him involved.

She wrapped her other arm around his neck as he gave her leg a good squeeze. She smiled and kissed back when he told her that she was his. This felt right not only did he accept her for who she was, but gave her the attention she desired from someone. Of course he expected her to play pranks and everything, but with him it was different he accepted that from her and she couldn’t get enough of that feeling and right now him touching her was all she wanted right now. There was nothing she wanted more at the moment.

”I am. Don’t worry there. I wont have it any other way.” She tugged on his ear for another second and kissed him back. She closed her eyes as he started to kiss down her neck and tilted her neck to the other side. This was like addicting and she could get use to this kind of attention he was giving her and she didn’t want it to end right now. She ran her hand through his hair again and smiled before it dissolved into a few giggles escaping her lips. ”That tickles...but it feels nice….”

notes
here
PM
^

Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Height

Handedness

Birthday

Partner

Rufus Sigilum
 Posted on: Dec 24 2017, 02:51 PM
He sighed at her predictable answer. "I guess that's the best I'm going to get, huh?" She was such a hassle sometimes, but he loved that part of her. It was a lot of fun sometimes, but it could be a pain. He wouldn't change a thing though. For all the trouble she'd put him through in the past, he often found himself tagging along, willing or not. He loved her energy and playfulness as much as he loved her beautiful appearance. And to think such an incredible woman had tracked him down in a swamp. Rufus stopped kissing her, moving his face close to her's. "Good. All I want right now is for you to feel good." Sliding his other hand down, he picked her up and adjusted her, so that she straddled him, feet resting on the bed behind him. One hand remained on her rear as the other pulled her in for another quick kiss before placing his forehead against her's. "I love you Est." Rufus stayed like this as he undid her hair, enjoying the peaceful moment.
What Taverns' Hold[/font]
[SIZE=1]Damien
Aya

^
Hunter
Human
Female
TERA
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

AB+

Height

Handedness

Right

Birthday

Partner

Tsela Gwynn

Estrela Gwynn
 Posted on: Jan 29 2018, 08:43 AM
Estrela smiled when he finally realized that was the best she was going to give him on the matter. There was no way she was going to stop being herself when it came to pranks and whatnot. Having fun around the people she liked the most and get them to smile was one of the better aspects of being herself and to see Rufus of all people smile was a difficult one. She believed he need a smile a few times a days especially after what he had experienced. She at least had six other siblings to deal with.

She watched him when he pulled away and then draw his face back closer to her as he moved her body to straddle him. She wrapped her arms more around his neck and smiled as he kissed her again. She returned it and ran her hand through the back of his hair for a moment and allowed one of her fingers to twist a bit of his hair. ”I don’t think you have to worry on that front. I am happy and feel good at the moment…..”

She closed her eyes as he pressed his forehead against hers. There was a small blush that appeared on her cheeks when he admitted that he loved her. She had heard those words before, but those was from family, this was a completely different experience hearing the words from someone she had found herself close too. It was also her first boyfriend that had offered those words to her, the other ones had tended to air on the side of caution due to her family.

She felt him tug at the ribbon in her hair and her short hair fall to being at shoulder length again. She leaned in and kissed him once more. ”....I love you too...Rufus..” She said with a even darker blush on her cheeks now. It didn’t feel awkward it was just the first time she had said those words to someone else as her heart pounded.

notes
here
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Sister Sites
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings Maelstrom: You create the galaxy The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play

Chatbox