Welcome to World of Remnant!

Click here to register.

Members Log In

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Welcome
Welcome to World of Remnant. We are an AU, no-wordcount RWBY roleplay beginning at the conclusion of Volume 3. The Fall Maiden is dead, her powers in the hands of the enemy. Beacon Academy has fallen, and Vale is soon to fall itself. The Vytal Festival is a disaster; thousands dead, many more injured. Grimm populations are at an ever-present surplus. What dire circumstances has Remnant fallen prey to?

Updates
03.10.17: Due to a lack of their usage, we've removed the update boxes, and we will be returning to old style updates for the time being! We've also removed our Twitter button and our Facebook button as our Twitter and Facebook pages are rarely used.

02.10.17: STAFF SEARCH has been added! We're looking for up to 3 new staff members to prepare for the influx coming into Volume 5, so be prepared for that! We need all hands on deck to get a few systems going before the volume starts, as we'll be making some changes to combat abilities and combat apps, so stay tuned!

Census
0 01 00 16 02 01 15 03 01 15 03 00 14 00 10 02 27 00 00 45 64 01 110 22
Staff
Credits
Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited. Dragable cbox code designed by YunoTheNinetales of SHINE, Caution, & ATF. Tabbed code created by Kismet.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Add Reply
New Poll

Saska's Consolidated Requests!
† Saska
 Posted: Oct 14 2016, 02:29 PM
Saska Admin
SNCA
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Neme
Saska

Okay. Lazy Saska doesn't want to use a template. So HERE GOES.

Cassiela Gwynn
- I'm looking for someone to play Maverick Voel, Cassiela's boyfriend, combat partner, and baby daddy. Maverick is an adoptable character, so all he requires is a sample RP. I'm open to some changes to him if necessary, but there is a fair bit of plot behind them, so I'd like to preserve as much as possible. I'm open to ideas, though!

- Cassiela also needs her siblings. Like, real bad. Ariela Gwynn is the second-eldest sister of them, and was believed KIA. However, she has returned, with one problem: she was rendered blind by the accident, and relies heavily on her Semblance for navigation (think Daredevil).

- We also need Tsela Gwynn, the only Gwynn boy and twin to Estrela. He's very honorable, and has sort of taken up the mantle of 'man of the family' since the loss of their father. He often tries to keep Estrela out of trouble, generally to no avail.

- Lastly, we are looking for the three Gwynn triplets: Rosela, Gladiola, and Ardela. Ardela is adoptable, and both Rosela and Gladiola are open as well. There are some FCs in mind for them, but I'm open to other suggestions (I have a handful of FCs that work pretty well for Gwynns, so.)

Faye Odhran
- I'm looking for someone to possibly play Camryn, Faye's former partner, for dark plot reasons. Please note, if you are picking up this character, they are likely to die, if not be separated from Faye. This request isn't high on my priority list, though.

Fionna Braith
- I'm looking for two major requests for her. First, I'm looking for someone new to pick up Yoru Quicksilver, Fionna's fiance (yes, he has popped the question!). The two of them are extremely close, and are practically inseparable. There's lots of plot behind them, so be prepared for that! He is an adoptable character.

- I'm also looking for someone to pick up Fionna's younger sister, Meoquanee Braith. She is an adoptable character.

Ileana Stavros
- Ileana's looking for a fourth member to fill DSCO, likely filling the D spot. They are most likely a keyboardist for the band. The primary requirement is that they have a sound or music-based Semblance to fit DSCO's theme.

Raven Branwen
- Raven desperately needs herself a Taiyang. There's lots of plot and story behind these two. Having reunited after eighteen years, Raven finally gave up helping Ozpin fight Salem, and has elected to come home... and, if possible, start over with Taiyang, including the chance for motherhood. Taiyang is an adoptable character.

- In accordance with Taiyang, I also need a Yang. Real bad. Taiyang is certainly a priority, but I want some mother-daughter bonding time!

- As well, Raven needs her twin brother. Of the two, Qrow is the elder twin (not younger, as in the show). He is still currently working for Ozpin. The two of them are extremely close.

Rebekah Balachandra
- Rebekah needs her twin brother. No name has been decided, but I would definitely like if he were named Niklaus, or some variation. I'm not too picky on the name, however, so I'm definitely open to suggestions. Rebekah's twin is a first year at Atlas Academy, and the two are in constant contact via the CCT. His FC, however, is set in stone; I would like Chrom from Fire Emblem to be used.

- I'm also looking for someone to play Rebekah's missing older brother. He was a student at Atlas -- or perhaps had just graduated, up to you -- and if possible, the name Elijah would be preferred (but again, I am open to names). His FC is set in stone, however: I would like it to be Marth from Fire Emblem.
PMEmail
^
† Saska
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 11:23 PM
Saska Admin
SNCA
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Neme
Saska