Posted on the wrong account for your thread? As you can see, changing the poster doesn't affect your BP, and outside of contents bp earned on OOC accounts will NOT be considered usable currency unless it is transferred to the proper IC account
. So, here is where you can post to have that BP reallocated!
- You must provide a link to the POST which you would like reallocated (if you click the "Posted:" link above a post, it gives you the direct post link). Each post is worth 10 BP.
- If you have misposted, PLEASE LEAVE THE POST AS YOUR OOC ACCOUNT UNTIL YOUR BP HAS BEEN REALLOCATED.
A staff member will change the post once it is fixed. You will not be able to reallocate your BP otherwise!
If you have switched the poster on the post already, please switch it back to your OOC account.
- All BP must be accounted for and transferred based on the post(s) that have been misposted. Otherwise, they will NOT count as proper currency!
- If you have accidentally posted IC and need BP subtracted, you may also request this here. Please be honest about your BP
. We run this system to help people, and we can hand out consequences for dishonesty in regards to your BP.
- You must use the following form for EACH POST that you need reallocated:
|[b]Player Name:[/b] Your OOC account name.|
[b]Character Name:[/b] The FULL NAME of the character you are reallocating BP to (or removing BP from).
[b]Post Misposted:[/b] A link to the mispost here.