• Staff
    Wanted Canons
    HIGH PRIORITY CANONS

MEDIUM PRIORITY CANONS

LOW PRIORITY CANONS
  • About Us
    World of Remnant is an AU, post-Volume 3 roleplay. Opened in February of 2016, World of Remnant diverges from the Volume 3 storyline around the Fall of Beacon, with storyline changes that drive our site in a different direction. We constantly update with new canons as they are revealed in the RWBY series, as well as lore updates as we learn more about Remnant's world. We boast an expanded lore and a dedicated administrative team that gives depth to Remnant for a roleplay perspective.

With an 18+ community, World of Remnant boasts an atmosphere of 'quality over quantity' in our apps, posts, and plots; we have no word count, though it is expected that members will post healthy and thorough posts without being locked down by the dreaded 'word count' of their post. With a simplified combat system that uses no stats, World of Remnant remains a story-focused, alternate-universe timeline with RWBY canons and a plethora of original characters.

Updates
    06.16.2018: We've added more than a few new things as of the past day or so! Make sure you check out the Advertising Contest, and while you're at it, take a look at our latest Site Newsletter. The newsletter has a lot of information that was added, so if you haven't checked it out, make sure you do so you're up to date on things!

06.07.2018: After much long and arduous work, World of Remnant has finally revealed its newest skin, called Let's Just Live. The new skin is part of a fresher, more advanced layout compared to our old layout, while still retaining the readability and contrast our other layouts were well-known for. There are three more skins planned for the next series: This Life Is Mine, featuring Weiss Schnee, Like Morning Follows Night featuring Blake, and Armed And Ready featuring Yang. We do not have any tentative release dates for these upcoming skins, but stay tuned for them regardless!

Current Time
    Remnant's current month is
    SEPTEMBER, YEAR 3
    The second term has begun at all academies, and after a short break between terms, students are gearing up to attend the 41st Vytal Festival. This year, it is hosted on the neutral island of Vytal, as opposed to being hosted in one of the four Kingdoms.
  • Credits
    Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited. JQuery tabbed code and toggle cbox code by Kismet.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Fiction and Conviction, /w Lily and Nyle
Beacon
Faunus
Male
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O-

Height

Handedness

6'5"

Left

Birthday

Partner

April 4

Sang

Sol Chrome
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 06:55 PM
The poignant aroma of books filled the air in the shop, as pleasant a comfort as any to a book lover. Shelves upon shelves arrayed with books of all different colors, styles, and sizes lined the walls and filled the isles, with everything from drama, to mystery, all the way to history and study books. Only a few souls walked the isles on this day, as overcast as it was outside. For Sol, a dreary day just meant he'd have more time to spend reading later.

Sol's orange gaze scanned slowly across the dark wooden shelves before him, taking in each title as he went. It was true that you couldn't judge a book from its cover, but with so many to choose from, he found himself pulling out the ones that looked the most interesting first. How else was he going to sort through them all?

"Fantasy". The word that labeled his preferred genre was fixed above all of the texts, but not all of them were even remotely interesting to him. He wanted something thought-provoking, long, and inspiring. After searching for a while, he finally found himself looking over the first volume in a series. Judging from the back of the work, it had to do with magic, parallel worlds that connected to Remnant 500 years ago, and something called the "Artifacts of Eternity", if the title was of any note. Yeah, this might do.

Coming out of reverie, Sol tore his gaze away from the book to try and find Lily, who he'd gone out with to replenish their stock of unread books. While he was in the fiction section, he was pretty certain she was in the fiction sextion... But a glance toward the romance novels left him with a fading smirk. He reached up and scratched the back of his head. Where did she go now?

Tags: Fireseeker, Zatachi
PM
^
Beacon
Human
Female
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

AB-

Height

Handedness

6'0"

Ambidextrous

Birthday

Partner

July 13

Oliana

Lily Vera
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 07:31 PM

Lily's hands gracefully pulled a few books on muscle therapy, medicines, and aura manipulation from the nonfiction labeled shelves. It wasn't uncommon for her to notice how tense her teammates were after missions, and a part of her wanted to provide some comfort after missions. Loosening their tense muscles and patching their wounds seemed like a natural means for her to aid them. The book on aura manipulation was simply a possible means to learn how to get stronger for her.

When Lily was done collecting books from nonfiction, her jade eyes drifted to see a confused Sol looking toward the romance section. A mischievous smile slid across her face as she quietly slipped behind him. "A reasonable guess, but no." She spoke with only a slight playful tease in her voice. Lily chuckled as she scanned the fiction section and added a few fantasy novels to her collection that she knew were of good quality. With little hesitation she presented her choices to Sol. "I'm ready whenever you are, but I don't mind staying a bit longer. This place has a nice atmosphere."

template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.

Tags: Fireseeker Sunkruhm
PM
^
Beacon
Human
Male
SAND
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5'9"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nyle Heath
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 07:56 PM
There was something delightfully rustic about the bookstore to Nyle. Coming from a more rural background, technology had been sparser than what he had found when arriving in Vale. He hadn’t actually owned a scroll before attending Beacon, nor had he often used a computer apart from occasionally in the village’s library. When entertainment was limited to what you could create yourself, it led to learning talents, playing sports or, in some cases, reading.

Nyle wasn’t exactly the biggest bookworm but being surrounded by the colourful variety of tomes stacked on the high shelves surrounding him was a nice change. Compared to the banks of high tech computer and archives, an old fashioned book store was like a welcome little reminder of home. It was a shame the moment was marred by the reason for his visit. The student held a collection of textbooks in his hands. If he wanted to take reintegrating himself in SAND seriously, he needed to catch up.

As the young adult stepped around the corner of a bookshelf, he spotted a couple of familiar faces standing in the store. He may not have spoken much to them in the past, but Nyle could recognise the two members of team SOLR when he saw them. At least, the girl seemed rather hard to forget…

A warning flashed in the back of Nyle’s mind, causing him to grimace to himself and quickly bury the thought. He didn’t really want to be thinking like that at the moment. He had enough problems to deal with as it was without adding more complexities to them. Perhaps it was best if he simply said hello and went about his way.

Nyle walked over towards the two fellow students giving a small but friendly smile to them as he spoke.

“Hey. Guess I’m not the only looking for study material,” he commented, before his green eyes noted Sol standing at the entrance to the romance section. He couldn’t help but let a teasing grin take hold. “Or are you looking for something more deep and meaningful?“
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.

-

Sunkruhm Zatachi
PM
^
Beacon
Faunus
Male
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O-

Height

Handedness

6'5"

Left

Birthday

Partner

April 4

Sang

Sol Chrome
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 08:45 PM
Sol opened his mouth to reply to Lily, but shut it again as he registered someone else talking to him. Casting a glance down past his shoulder toward the speaker, his eyes widened momentarily at the tease before a sly smirk crossed his face instead. He recognized the other young man from school, Nyle of team SAND, and had heard of at least a bit of his propensity toward flirtations. That gave him an idea.

"Oh, me? Nah, I was looking for Lily. She usually gets lost 'searching for deeper meaning'," he jested, directing a sidelong glance at Lily, along with a too-sweet smile. He didn't wait for Lily's reaction, though, figuring it might fluster her more if he didn't give her a chance to explain or argue. "I'm just here for good-old-fashioned stories about magic."

Turning to face Nyle directly, he cocked his head slightly and glanced at the books Nyle had chosen. Sol was curious about the other student, especially after having talked to Azure, but wasn't quite sure how to go about following through with that curiosity. He figured Lily could benefit from a chat as well, seeing as how she'd recently started working on being less reclusive. With an internal shrug, Sol decided the best way was the simplest.

"What about you... Nyle, was it? Forget some class books, or just got a personal project getting on?" he asked cheerily.

Tags: Zatachi, Fireseeker
PM
^
Beacon
Human
Female
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

AB-

Height

Handedness

6'0"

Ambidextrous

Birthday

Partner

July 13

Oliana

Lily Vera
 Posted on: Jan 20 2018, 09:48 PM

Dread weighed itself upon Lily when she heard Nyle's voice. She wanted to respond as she had to his greetings in the past by spouting an excuse and making a break for the door. The only things that kept her in place were Sol's glance and the pleasant scent of new books at the bookstore. She looked at Sol with a shaken expression. Lily was already wary of Nyle due to his persistence and thus prepared herself. She placed all but the largest of the books she had collected onto the shelf next to her. With the largest book pressed against her sizable chest in an attempt to hide it from Nyle's vision, Lily straightened her stance to keep as much of her legs as she could from sticking out of the slits along the side of her dress. With a deep breath she calmed herself and brushed aside the embarrassment Sol's remark created.

Unfounded anger bubbled inside Lily as she felt her memories of the treatment of her faunus adoptive parents by other humans drift into her thoughts. Lily cleared her throat and spoke in a firm tone, "I ... you." She stopped herself and took another breath as she pushed down her instinctive anger.

He hasn't done anything wrong. Don't snap, he doesn't deserve it. Live in the present, not the past. Give him a chance. Don't let irrelevant memories cloud your judgement.

"I ... owe you an apology." Her voice softened as she spoke becoming more soothing than alarming with each word. "I always brushed you aside when you tried to talk to me in the past. I'm sorry." Lily took an embarrassed step back as she realized she spoke before waiting to let Nyle respond to Sol.

"Err..." Lily looked at Sol as she realized how confused he must be and picked up the books she had set aside. Her face quickly flared red as she buried it into her books.

PM
^
Beacon
Human
Male
SAND
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5'9"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nyle Heath
 Posted on: Jan 21 2018, 04:39 AM
Nyle was met by the two Beacon students with two rather different reactions. He found himself grinning at the response of the tiger Faunus, who had met his joke with one of his own. His teammate reacted somewhat differently. It was impossible not to notice as Lily’s stance stiffened, drawing herself in almost defensively when he approached, as if hiding from him. Apparently Lily had not forgotten him either, for better or worse. Probably worse.

Then something unexpected happened. For a moment, Nyle thought he recognised that familiar expression of disdain in her expression. He braced himself to hear an excuse to leave but she seemed to stop. After a moment of hesitation, she began an apology. That was the last thing Nyle had expected to hear and it showed. His weight shifted from foot to foot as his eyes flickered away for a moment. A large part of him couldn’t quite believe she was saying sorry to him.

He waited until she was finished, not wanting to interrupt before making his reply. It seemed he was going to be doing a lot of apologising in the days to come.

“No, that’s alright. I should really be the one to apologise,” Nyle countered, not trying to sound argumentative as he spoke calmly, with a tone of regret in his voice, “I acted like a jerk to you and…well, a lot of people. So, sorry about that.”

”Perhaps we should start over?” he suggested, looking between Lily and Sol as he answered the latter’s question, “Yeah, it’s Nyle. Nice to meet you both properly.”

_

Sunkruhm Zatachi
PM
^
Beacon
Faunus
Male
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O-

Height

Handedness

6'5"

Left

Birthday

Partner

April 4

Sang

Sol Chrome
 Posted on: Jan 21 2018, 05:15 PM
Sol's smile faded, nearly becoming a frown as he realized Lily had not particularly appreciated his joke. He did have a tendency to just speak without thinking sometimes, and Lily might not quite be ready for that kind of humor around others...

The moment he realized Lily's start was directed toward Nyle instead, Sol's eyes widened before breaking into a wince. So they already know each other? That wouldn't be good. After giving his beard a brief, nervous scratch, he took a step toward Lily, trying to figure out how to smooth things over...

And then Lily apologized. Pausing, Sol shifted back to where he was standing before and just watched the interaction between the two. The corners of his lips turned up faintly after the exchange; it was hard for him to not feel a certain pride in how far Lily had come.

Still, he was going to try and think before he spoke going forward, at least for now.

Giving Lily a quick, approving nod, he turned his attention more fully to Nyle again. His smile became more pronounced, if still a touch uncertain as he said, "I didn't know you two knew each other... but so long as everything's a'ight, I'm Sol. Good to meet you finally."

Tags: Zatachi (YOU'RE IT), Fireseeker
PM
^
Beacon
Human
Female
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

AB-

Height

Handedness

6'0"

Ambidextrous

Birthday

Partner

July 13

Oliana

Lily Vera
 Posted on: Jan 21 2018, 06:15 PM

Lily had not expected Nyle's apology. In her mind she felt like she had somehow dodged a bullet by avoiding Nyle at each encounter before, yet she also felt guilt for prompting an apology and some degree of sympathy for him. She let out a sigh as she let her guard down. No longer hiding behind her books and in a relaxed posture she listened to Nyle's greeting and spoke after hearing Sol's. "I don't recall you ever having been a jerk to me. If you had, I wasn't even listening to begin with. So in effect, this may as well be our first meeting for me at least." Lily brushed her hair to the side and nodded at Nyle. "I'm Lily Vera of team SOLR. It's nice to meet you Nyle."

While Lily tried to maintain a somewhat confident demeanor a slight blush was still visible on her face. A perceptive eye would also notice the slight fidget in her stance as she tried to maintain her composure. Though miles above her collapsing from fatigue in first year, she still wasn't perfect.

After a brief second, Lily allowed her gaze to drift along Nyle from head to toe as she committed his visage to memory. She reflected on Nyle's words and slowly crafted a suspicion. Lily allowed a small fragment of sympathy to show in her eyes as she spoke the question that had formed in her mind with a comforting tone. "Did something happen, Nyle?"

PM
^
Beacon
Human
Male
SAND
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5'9"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nyle Heath
 Posted on: Jan 21 2018, 07:06 PM
Knew each other is a bit of a stretch,” Nyle admitted a little sheepishly, rubbing a hand against the back of his neck in embarrassment. He didn’t exactly feel like admitting to Sol - as nice as he seemed to be - that his only interactions with his female teammate before now had been hitting on her. Fortunately, Lily seemed intent to move on as well.

In fact, he was surprised to hear that she didn’t even consider that he’d been a jerk to her before. Either she truly believed that, or had actually forgiven him. Or option number three; she didn’t want to agree with him to his face. Hopefully that last one was just his own paranoia. Nyle found himself smiling to the members of team SOLR as they politely introduced themselves.

”Did something happen, Nyle?"

It was fair to say the question caught the student entirely off guard. He paused, staring blankly at Lily as he tried to consider his reply. His first instinct was to gloss over it, declaring everything was fine. However, Nyle was not one to lie. That being said, he needn’t elaborate either. But there was something about the total innocence and openness in Lily’s question that made him willing to speak his mind a bit.

“Do either of you know that SAND’s currently struggling because of some…inner conflict between teammates?” he asked, although he suspected he already knew what their answers would be before they even said anything. Yes. “Well, I’m trying to deal with it at the moment. And trying to fix something that’s broken is a challenge, to say the least.”

-

Sunkruhm Zatachi
PM
^
Beacon
Faunus
Male
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O-

Height

Handedness

6'5"

Left

Birthday

Partner

April 4

Sang

Sol Chrome
 Posted on: Jan 23 2018, 03:36 AM
Poor guy, Sol thought, empathy softening his face as Nyle spoke. I was wondering about that. Did Lily hear too? Either way, he figured it didn't matter if Lily knew or not. Spreading his hands out to either side palm up and nodding twice, Sol gave an affirmative to Nyle's question.

"Yeah, I may have heard about it the other day," Sol said slowly, trying to maintain a semblance of tact. He didn't feel like specifying that Azure identified not only Nyle, but also Sasha as part of the problem. After all, with his limited knowledge of the situation, he might just make it worse by dragging Azure into it all further. I'll keep it nice and vague for now, he decided.

Giving Lily a brief glance, Sol shrugged at her before averting his eyes toward the ground instead. "Team SOLR used to have a similar problem. Infighting and not coming together to solve the problem. Oli tried to help us fix things up, but Sang and I just clashed all the time, at least when it mattered."

The memory made him wince faintly, as it often did. The thoughts of when he'd gotten heated right back at Sang often made him want to hide in the darkest spot he could find. Rolling his eyes at himself, Sol shook his head and focused back on Nyle. Unpleasant memories or no, they were in the past, and team SAND's problem--Nyle's problem--was still happening. If Nyle wanted to improve himself and try and fix the problem, Sol wanted to support that. He forced out a smile.

"It's a real challenge, I won't deny that. It sucked, to put it nicely. But if you're actually trying like you say you are, that's the most crucial step towards fixin' it, aye?" His force smile faded, but his previous discomfort also diminished as he focused on Nyle rather than himself. "As someone who might understand a little, if you need anything...?"

He let that question hang for Nyle to decide.

Of course, any relationship problem of any kind has at least two parts to it, Sol thought. But we can only work on controlling ourselves, can't we?

PM
^
Beacon
Human
Female
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

AB-

Height

Handedness

6'0"

Ambidextrous

Birthday

Partner

July 13

Oliana

Lily Vera
 Posted on: Jan 23 2018, 05:06 AM

Lily looked at both Nyle and Sol ever so slightly surprised after Sol spoke. This was the first time she had heard of team SAND's condition. A little tired of standing, Lily lowered herself to the floor and sat down on her knees. She sighed and placed her books on her lap after ensuring her posture was comfortable and spoke.

"This is all news to me. I didn't really interact with the other teams, so I didn't hear about your team's problems until you mentioned it just now. I can understand how rough that must be for you and your teammates, Nyle. I don't recall much of the fights in our team, but what I do recall was being drowned out and rendered mute. I suppose I blanked out at some points or did my best to focus on anything other than the fights."

Things as ugly as that are best left faded I guess.

For a brief second, Lily looked up at Nyle and thought carefully on what she should do for him. "You mentioned coming here for study materials. If you feel you need it, I could tutor you. My grades are nothing to scoff at, and I wouldn't mind helping you study. As for your teams fighting, if There is anything we can do to help in regards to that please feel free to tell us. Even if it's just being a conversation partner, I wouldn't mind chatting with you."

Tags: Sunkruhm Fireseeker
PM
^
Beacon
Human
Male
SAND
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5'9"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nyle Heath
 Posted on: Jan 23 2018, 03:23 PM
Nyle wasn’t surprised that Sol had indeed heard about Team SAND’s issues. In fact, he was more surprised that Lily hadn’t heard about them. Then again, her explanation made sense as to why.

He wasn’t entirely sure whether he deserved their sympathy considering many of the issues in Team SAND could be placed at his feet. However, their caring did admittedly make him feel better. Nyle perked up on hearing Sol confess that Team SOLR hadn’t always seen eye to eye, having trouble adjusting to each other. Now, it appeared like they had it all together. Maybe SAND could too.

It was good to hear such reassurances from Sol that he was going about doing things the right way. If it wasn’t for the fact he knew they were around the same age - and the striped tail - Nyle swore by his size, stature and beard that it was like getting advice from his father. Sol even made him the offer of hitting him up if he ever needed anything. “Cheers Sol. Maybe I’ll do that.”

Nyle’s attention had moved to Lily, who he was now curiously looking down at. The girl had taken to kneeling on the ground, apparently deciding to herself that standing on her own two legs was something of a luxury she dare not overindulge in. Or maybe it was just her way of relaxing a bit. To match, Nyle slid his small pile of books onto the table beside him as he casually leant against it.

“Having a tutor might actually be quite useful. My grades have been kinda slipping over the last few months and I want to get them back up,” he admitted a little shamefully, anxiously running a hand through his blond hair. “It’d be one less thing for Sasha to try and kick my arse over.”

Starting to feel a bit more comfortable around the fellow Beacon students, Nyle glanced at the books they each held, then around at the store itself. Finally, back down to Lily kneeling on the floor. This shop wasn’t the most comfortable place to gather for a conversation.

“You two fancy getting some lunch or something?” he offered, unable to resist the joking grin that followed, ”It’d be cool to actually get to know each other, after three years of being in the same classes and apparently not saying a word to each other.”

-

Sunkruhm Zatachi
PM
^
Beacon
Faunus
Male
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O-

Height

Handedness

6'5"

Left

Birthday

Partner

April 4

Sang

Sol Chrome
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 02:00 AM
Sol found his eyebrows climbing up his forehead slowly as first Lily's legs gave out, as they seemed to do at random intervals throughout the years, and then as--much more surprisingly--she offered to help Nyle. It took him a brief moment to get over his faint amazement, but when he had his smile returned, solid and warm this time. Yes, he was proud of Lily; the old her probably would have never offered help so freely to Nyle, or any human.

"Aye, she'd be a good tutor. She's saved my skin more than once in the book-heavy classes," Sol agreed.

When Nyle suggested lunch, Sol realized rather suddenly that he hadn't eaten hardly anything all day. He'd been absorbed in thought enough to hardly care, previously. Now? Knowing himself, he'd probably end up getting hangry before too long. Passive-aggressive comments weren't exactly the best for first impressions, so getting lunch was probably the way to go if they were going to continue chatting. Besides, it'd get Lily off of her knees and into a proper chair. Probably.

"Lunch? Sounds good to me," he replied cheerfully. He thought about adding on a vaguely suggestive remark to match the grin across Nyle's face, but didn't feel quite familiar enough to risk it being taken seriously, however unlikely that was. "Got any places in mind? I could eat... well, I could eat just about anything right now. I figure anything sit-down gives us more time to chat and break our anti-social streak."

PM
^
Beacon
Human
Female
SOLR
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

AB-

Height

Handedness

6'0"

Ambidextrous

Birthday

Partner

July 13

Oliana

Lily Vera
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 02:28 AM

Lily was happy to hear Nyle accept her offer and Sol's praise only made her even more so. Something about the feeling of being wanted or needed always made her feel a certain warmth inside. "Then I shall do so." She felt an almost maternal smile begin form on her lips which she effectively hid by covering her lips with a hand.

"Lunch? Sounds good to me."

The thought of sitting and talking on a proper chair was quite desirable for Lily at this point, as the store floor was not exactly the most comfortable she had experienced. With an approving nod she stood up and collected both Sol's and her own books then took them to the store counter. The store clerk, having had Lily as a customer rather often in the past, raised an eyebrow at the sudden shift in subjects from her previous visits. Despite this, he nodded at her with a determined stare and she returned the expression in kind as he slipped the latest entry in Lily's favorite romance novel series into the pile.

Within seconds, Lily returned to her fellow students with a bag containing the new books. There was a clear spring and sway in her step that suggested a playful innocence that had been suppressed within her for many years. It was clear from her movements that she had all but forgotten they were in a public location as her rapid changes in speed while darting around the shelves would cause the dress to swing and allow a noticeable amount of her legs to be seen. Upon reaching her two classmates she finally came to an abrupt halt, still wearing a partial smile.

"Let's go then,"
she spoke concisely and to the point, "to chairs ... I mean ... lunch."

PM
^
Beacon
Human
Male
SAND
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5'9"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nyle Heath
 Posted on: Jan 25 2018, 02:09 PM
The idea of receiving private lessons from Lily might have once been annoying…or possibly enticing. But all Nyle could think of was how helpful it could actually be. Especially with Sol’s praise to her skills in tutoring, he hoped it meant he could get back on track with his school work.

An extra plus was they both agreed to the plan of lunch. Now they could hopefully talk more and get to know each other better. Sol seemed like the kind of guy who was up for anything, and he figured Lily might take the invitation for an actual seat rather than remain on the store floor. The comment was made about where he planned to go, to which Nyle shrugged.

“No where in mind really. I think there’s a cafe just down the road,” he suggested. But first, he had a purchase to make. Like Lily, Nyle took the collection of books he’d gathered to the counter to pay for them.

As Lily left the counter before him, Nyle couldn’t help it as his eyes trailed down for a fleeting moment to catch the skin of her legs on display as she practically skipped back to Sol. He quickly caught himself and looked up again, determined not to ruin what was starting out as a promising friendship. He’d already run dangerously close to losing his teammate’s companionship, he didn’t want to risk anything else too. After paying for his books, he rejoined the members of team SOLR and lead the way outside. To chairs, indeed.

“So, how have you guys found being back at Beacon?” asked Nyle, casually gesturing to the stores and buildings along the street they walked. “It’s kinda strange, right? How it's all so calm and normal after everything that happened here…”

-

Sunkruhm Zatachi
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Sister Sites
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings Maelstrom: You create the galaxy The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play

Chatbox