Welcome to World of Remnant! Please register with your ooc account first. Character accounts should be registered with the character's first and last name (ex. Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long).

Enter the world of Remnant.

Members Log In

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Welcome
Welcome to World of Remnant. We are an AU, no-wordcount RWBY roleplay beginning at the conclusion of Volume 3. The Fall Maiden is dead, her powers in the hands of the enemy. Beacon Academy has fallen, and Vale is soon to fall itself. The Vytal Festival is a disaster; thousands dead, many more injured. Grimm populations are at an ever-present surplus. What dire circumstances has Remnant fallen prey to?

Updates
  • Site Announcements
  • OOC Plugs
  • Staff Updates
Census
Group MFNTotal
Solitas Citizen 00 00 00 00
Atlas Military 01 01 00 02
Schnee Dust 00 00 00 00
Atlas Academy 06 07 00 13
Helios Academy 01 01 00 01
Anima Citizen 00 01 00 01
Haven Academy 06 09 00 15
Sanctum Academy 01 03 00 04
W. Sanus Citizen 00 00 00 00
Shade Academy 06 07 00 13
Shadow Academy 00 02 00 02
E. Sanus Citizen 00 00 00 00
Beacon Academy 06 10 00 16
Signal Academy 00 00 00 00
White Fang 05 07 00 12
Assault Faction 01 01 00 02
Hunter 12 19 00 31
Menagerie 00 00 00 00
Totals 45 68 00 113
Members 21
Staff
Saskaadministrator
Chaosmoderator
Ayamoderator
Dorianmoderator
Marymoderator
Credits
Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Closed
New Poll

Changing Tides, Tagged: Arya Quicksilver
Viridian Zerua
 Posted: May 14 2017, 07:26 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Viridian Zerua
There is no substitute for good manners
...except fast reflexes

Tags: Saiph

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
Exhilaration. The slow breaths in and out as Viridian stood against the side wall of the ship, looking out over the waters beyond, the sea crashing against the side of the vessel carrying him and many others across the ocean. He could breath in the sea breeze directly here, filling his lungs with fresh air, very different compared to the hot, desert winds, or the thick smoke of his cigarettes. It was pure, unbridled and filling, his eyes closing as he took it all in.

But this trip was about more than just getting away from the turmoil and more about... being there for one another. Team NOVA was in tatters, with the loss of Oriana weighing on all of them. The retaking of Beacon had cost them, sadly, and with that they were left to move onward somehow. Viridian had been thankful they had each other for this, able to rely on one another for support.

Until, of course, Nereus decided to abandon ship, pun not intended. Before the Retaking could even be completed, their team leader up and left without them, departing on his own to Menagerie. So, of course, Arya and Viridian had to be there for him, not wanting to leave any member of NOVA behind if they could help it. A trip of their own was sorted, and onto the ship they went to follow Nereus to Menagerie...where his family lived, on the island.

Of course, it would be interesting enough to see the place where Faunus had learned to live in harmony with all, including humans. Being able to take Arya with him, despite everything humans had since done to his kind, was more than he could have hoped for. Granted, she probably would have come along anyway, especially given the circumstances with Nereus, and Oriana's death.

Leaning forward against the railing, Viridian was currently keeping to himself, just watching the surface of the water, his arms crossing over one another against the woodwork. Humming to himself under his breath in his solitude, he pondered... particularly about Arya; even while she remained adamant about this trip to follow Nereus, lately it had struck him, that the girl was not herself. Perhaps he would need to go find her later and talk things through properly.

^
Arya Quicksilver
 Posted: May 16 2017, 12:34 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

I wish that I could stop this wishing
and just say my last goodbye
Arya was handling things on the boat better than she thought she would. However, it wasn’t the sea sickness that she was worried about. To say that Arya was full of emotional turmoil was an understatement, and she couldn’t find the energy to be, well, energetic like she normally was. Everything that Arya had been holding in over the years… everything that had just happened… it was just too much for her to handle. She could see the worry in Viridian’s eyes when he was with her, and she knew that she needed to talk to him… he knew some of what was going on, but not everything. Then again, no one ever did.

She was in their room at the moment, but she couldn’t… she didn’t want to be alone anymore. After pulling herself outwardly together, she made her way out of the room and headed onto deck where Viri probably was. After making her way around the people bustling on the boat, she found her boyfriend leaning against one of the rails. She walked up and gave him a hug from behind, gently leaning herself against his back.

TAG: Dorian | NOTES: --
^
Viridian Zerua
 Posted: May 28 2017, 07:08 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Viridian Zerua
...except fast reflexes

Coding by ShadowSaiph
There was a small jolt of surprise as Viridian had been watching the waves from the side of the ship, feeling the sudden clutch of arms around him from behind. But, a calm quickly overtook him when he recognised the pressure against his back, the familiar presence of the girl he loved; almost as if she had felt him thinking about her. He stood there a little longer, letting her take in the embrace she had on him, staying with his eyes overlooking the ocean a few seconds more.

His hands pressed over her own slowly, brushing against the backs of them and grasping, to gently tug them away, pulling her arms out. He would turn, the fox facing her and leaning back against the railing, looking down at the girl who only came up to his shoulders. Viridian smiled, his arms shifting forward to slip over the top of her own shoulders, and draw her back in for a proper hug.

"Needed some fresh air, huh?" With a chuckled coo, he kissed the top of her head through her hair, nuzzling her softly... How did she always seem to smell so nice? With a sigh, he lifted himself back up from her and tucked a finger under her chin, lifting her face so their eyes could meet. "So... you wanna tell me what's bothering you?" His head tilted, and his face went sombre, concerned. "Have you been thinking about Oriana again?" Several questions, but... he needed a lot of answers.

^
Arya Quicksilver
 Posted: May 28 2017, 08:19 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Arya Quicksilver

I wish that I could stop
this wishing

Arya closed her eyes as she hugged Viri. She loosened her grip on him as he gently pulled on her hands to turn around. As he leaned back and pulled her back into a hug, she leaned forward against him and gently nuzzled her head against his chest, putting both of her hands resting against it as well. “I needed to find you more than I needed the fresh air,” Arya responded gently as she leaned against him. She stayed that way for as long as she could until he stood back up, lifting her chin up so their eyes met. She gently nodded, acknowledging his questions.

“To be honest,” Arya’s voice was quiet, but there was a layer of vulnerability, “I don’t even know where to start.” Her voice didn’t crack, and Arya didn’t bother trying to hold in the tears forming in her eyes or bother hiding how much she was really hurting. Arya took a deep breath and exhaled it, slightly shakily.

“Ori is… or rather her death is just one thing that’s bothering me… It’s just… it feels like everything bad that has ever happened has come up again all at the exact same time, and it’s all landed in my lap… and I don’t know… I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.”

Arya gently took one of Viri’s hands and gently pulled him towards the wall away from the railing. She sat down on the ground and waited for Viri to sit next to her. “I’ve never… never really told you about my family… and I guess that’s the best place to start…”

She pulled at one of the free hair ribbons she had in her pocket and began to fidget with it as she spoke. “Back when I was younger, my siblings and I were close… like really close. We were inseparable… but our parents were… well, let’s just say they have ties to the SDC so you can imagine what kind of people they are. They had high standards for all of us… especially Yoru, my older brother. They pushed him and pressured him… and after he graduated Helios, he just… disappeared without a word. Rose went onto Helios as well which left me alone. I blamed my parents and I still do for everything that’s happened since then… and I started to act out more and more… of course, I started to act out before then… when I realized that our parents had no interest in me. I just… I just wanted to be acknowledged. I did decent in school, but it was never good enough so I just… acted out because I figured that was the best way to get attention.”

Arya closed her eyes, taking another deep breath, “I was sent to Helios where I continued to act out… even more so then before. It wasn’t until then that Yoru sent us a letter saying he was in Vacuo… and then that was it. No more letters… no scroll calls… nothing. Rose disappeared to Haven where she stayed in contact for a bit but then she just stopped… and I ended up by myself…”

These pains… these abandonments… they had happened years ago… but the pain was still there… and still fresh.

Tag: Dorian
Notes: --
^
Viridian Zerua
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 01:06 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Viridian Zerua
...except fast reflexes

Coding by ShadowSaiph
He felt the pressure, the gentle nuzzles of Arya against his chest as she leaned into their embrace... Viridian could feel her pain, through her tenderness. She was suffering, just as they all were, but there was more lying underneath all of that. A long smile curled along his lips when she mentioned needing him more than the fresh air, and he gave an understanding nod, squeezing her tighter to show he was there for her. Always had been and always would be. He was hers, forever... and ever.

"Just do your best, love... That's all anyone can ask of you, even me." His hands drifted up from around her form to press under her eyes, gently wiping away the tears as they drifted down her cheeks. She wasn't bothering to hide the crying, it seemed, but that was good; bottling it all up never did anyone any good, and usually harmed more than it healed, especially for the person holding it all back.

She admitted, that Oriana's death weighed on her... however, she also remarked that there was more, and Viridian brushed his fingers through her hair softly. But then, she took his hand... and slowly he let her lead him towards the nearby wall, moving to sit down on the deck of the ship beside her as his back rested against the vertical surface. Turning his head, he listened intently to what Arya was saying, focusing on her completely... and his eyes went wide with intrigue as she mentioned her family.

When she finished her story about her childhood and the impact her siblings had on her, the way they abandoned her, Viridian reached out, gently putting his hand over hers and clutching the ribbon she had removed, holding it with her. "Well, for starters... you're not alone, okay? Whatever this all is in your lap, you don't have to deal with it by yourself. You know that, right?

"Sure, Neri is off for some reason, most likely Ori, but we'll find him. And when we do, we'll all sit down and talk, as a true family. The three of us are in this together," he continued, lifting her hands up from her lap and bringing them to his face, where he gently peppered her fingers with kisses. "You... are... the most... beautiful... person... I know..." Speaking between kisses, he gave a soft smile, pulling away, still holding her hands in his own as he turned his head again to face her.

^
Arya Quicksilver
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 08:02 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Arya Quicksilver

I wish that I could stop
this wishing

Arya was glad that Viri was there with her… and he listened to her story. It still hurt… it hurt a lot. She was looking at the ribbon she was fidgeting with in her lap when Viri’s hand came over and gently squeezed it. She looked up at Viri as he spoke. She nodded gently, when he said she wouldn’t have to deal with it by herself… and that she wasn’t alone. Plus, she couldn’t help but give off a small smile when Viri took her hands and peppered them with kisses. She held his hands gently, giving them a small squeeze.

“Thank you,” Arya responded, the small smile still on her face. It was at that moment that Arya gently crawled into Viri’s lap, sitting perpendicular to the way he was now with her legs laying to the left of her. She nuzzled her head back into Viri’s chest, trying to let herself be comfortable.

“You and Neri and Ori… you guys are my real family,” Arya continued quietly, “That’s why I wanted to go after Neri so badly… I’m tired of my family running away… and I don’t want to make the same mistakes I made with Yoru and Rose again. Both of them… they’re cowards when it comes to facing their feelings; they’d rather run away than remember them. I stopped running from mine a long time ago… and it’s funny… I’m the youngest of the three yet sometimes I feel like the oldest.”

Tag: Dorian
Notes: --
^
Viridian Zerua
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 03:19 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Viridian Zerua
...except fast reflexes

Coding by ShadowSaiph
There it was... That smile he'd fallen for in Arya. She always looked so much more beautiful when she was smiling, and so Viridian had to strive everyday to make sure she was left happy. But that just made recent events all the more tragic. Oriana's death... Nereus bolting... it all served to dim that light in his girlfriend's silver eyes, and that was something he could not abide by. Letting her crawl up into his lap, his arms instinctively coiled around her waist and snuggled her close, nuzzling her back.

"You know I'd follow you anywhere, Ari," Viridian cooed, now lightly pecking his lips over her face as he spoke, still peppering her with kisses. "We're going to find him... Nereus... and we're... going to bring... him back... I promise." Sighing softly, his forehead pressed to her own as he squeezed his arms around her tighter, letting her know she was here with him, that she was safe.

It was all he could give her at this point in time, so he had to hope it was enough. "You've always been mature for your age, even when you don't exactly show it," the dark fox remarked teasingly, flashing her a wink. "I saw it the day I met you, back when we first started here at Shade. Everyone saw a child acting out. I understood, I suppose, realised how smart you were. Sometimes I worry if I'm even going to be able to keep up." A happy laugh escaped him, but it was still true. A silent worry he always had.

^

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates

Chatbox