Welcome to World of Remnant! Please register with your ooc account first. Character accounts should be registered with the character's first and last name (ex. Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long).

Enter the world of Remnant.

Members Log In

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Welcome
Welcome to World of Remnant. We are an AU, no-wordcount RWBY roleplay beginning at the conclusion of Volume 3. The Fall Maiden is dead, her powers in the hands of the enemy. Beacon Academy has fallen, and Vale is soon to fall itself. The Vytal Festival is a disaster; thousands dead, many more injured. Grimm populations are at an ever-present surplus. What dire circumstances has Remnant fallen prey to?


Updates
  • Site Announcements
  • OOC Plugs
  • Staff Updates
Census
Group MFNTotal
Solitas Citizen 00 00 00 00
Atlas Military 01 01 00 02
Schnee Dust 00 00 00 00
Atlas Academy 06 07 00 13
Helios Academy 01 01 00 01
Anima Citizen 00 01 00 01
Haven Academy 06 09 00 15
Sanctum Academy 01 03 00 04
W. Sanus Citizen 00 00 00 00
Shade Academy 06 07 00 13
Shadow Academy 00 02 00 02
E. Sanus Citizen 00 00 00 00
Beacon Academy 06 10 00 16
Signal Academy 00 00 00 00
White Fang 05 07 00 12
Assault Faction 01 01 00 02
Hunter 12 19 00 31
Menagerie 00 00 00 00
Totals 45 68 00 113
Members 21
Staff
Saskaadministrator
Chaosmoderator
Ayamoderator
Dorianmoderator
Marymoderator
Credits
Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!


Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 [MISSION] Snake Emperor, Maverick, Gillis
Narrator
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 06:38 AM
Quote
Narrator Staff
940
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Male
Staff


Mission Details

While Alphas and Ursa Majors are one thing, sometimes an impressive and powerful creature emerges from the shadows when called upon by the dragon. As such, scouts have reported one of the smaller towers above the dorm rooms has become the home of a colossal Taijitu Emperor, the Alpha of it’s kind and rarely seen in the field; it has since wrapped its body around the tower, resting and remaining there. If we don’t take care of it, missions in the dorms will be much more difficult. [Objective: Head to the small tower above the dorm rooms and slay the Taijitu Emperor.]

Maverick Voel will be team leader. Gillis Neel will assist.

Dorian // Aya

thanks
PMEmail
^
Maverick Voel
 Posted: Feb 14 2017, 09:18 PM
Quote
CNMN
910
BP
Weapon
Razorsong - Maverick wields a specialised transforming weapon which has two forms. The first form is a long staved weapon, resembling a halberd but with an intrinsic blade on both sides of the pole. The second form is a crossbow, as the halberd's staff slides into itself; the base between the blades and the staff extending out to form the trigger mechanism.
Semblance
Vortex - Through the use of his Semblance, Maverick has the unique ability to control and manipulate the specific centrifugal force upon small objects he comes into contact with, as well as - with a bit of extra energy - that of the rotation upon his own body.
28
Male
Cassiela
Dorian


Maverick Voel
I'll follow your lead,
if it's the last thing I do.


Tags: Aya

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
Maverick had never been accustomed to flying when it wasn't his own wings keeping him aloft, but unfortunately it had been a necessity to travel to the destination for their mission. Gillis wasn't exactly light, compared to Cassiela's much smaller form, so it'd be a struggle to carry him into danger on the Faunus wings he had at his disposal. Instead, they were being flown in by a small dropship, the metal contraption shaking and whirring as it flew over the school grounds.

"Remind me never to fly in one of these things again," the Faunus grumbled, clinging to his chair as he was strapped in and waiting for arrival. Their mission was going to be tough, especially with just the two of them, but Maverick had confidence in his and Gillis' abilities; still, taking on a Taijitu Emperor was nothing to laugh about, especially given it was big enough to wrap around one of Beacon's towers...

Shaking his head, Maverick checked his weapon, Razorsong currently in it's more compact crossbow form, the halberd blades folded back as he checked the string and made sure everything was functional. He didn't want to get into combat and not have everything up to snuff on the field. Cassiela would kill him if he didn't come back alive from this mission.

The dropship rumbled a little as it began to descend towards the rooftop, and he looked out the window next to him to see the beast... it's long body coiled around the tower, one head flitting around at the top with the other resting on it's own at the bottom. "Once we land, we can come up with a proper plan of attack... Right now I'm too busy concentrating on not throwing up."

He of course had to be a little envious of Outsider; the avian animal was calmly perched next to him, enjoying the chance to fly without spending energy on it's own wings, but Maverick himself was just uncomfortable. Maybe a little green as well, but he slowly breathed in and out, making sure to keep his composure.


PM
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 09:01 AM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


Gillis was busy looking over his weapon until Maverick spoke up about never flying in one of these again. He blinked and looked around and back towards the faunus and looked down at his death grip on his seat. He sighed some and went back to work making sure his weapon was working right. He tightened down a bolt on the handle and placed the took back in its place inside a small pouch at his side. He could do field fixes with easy if he had a chance.

”Well, we are going to have be picked up in one after this thing is dead. So you are out of luck with that wish Maverick. Should have thought about transportation before you was all like ‘Lets go take this out!!!’ I should remind you this is not how you need to impress your girlfriend.” He smirked slightly and leaned back in his seat.

He felt the craft to begin its descent down towards the tower. He glanced out the window and saw the creature that had to take out. This was going to be challenging since they were both range fighters. He could switch up if he needed to, but he loved his range more than anything. He rolled his eyes slightly at Maverick comment and reached over and smacked him hard in the arm.

”You throw up on me. I am shooting you in your knee.” He stood up and moved towards the exit of the ship. He placed his hand on a handle and stood there has his friend was uncomfortable in the ship. ”I don’t see your issue with this Maverick. You can fly, This should feel natural for you of all people. “ He pressed the button to open the door when the pilot gave the go ahead that they were close.

He glanced at the bird that was next to his friend. He pointed to it. ”See even your bird friend is happy not to fly. Then there the flight back to Haven we will be taken. Unless you plan on going by ship…..thats away fun and long.” He didn’t like the sea.
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.


Dorian
PM
^
Maverick Voel
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 05:32 AM
Quote
CNMN
910
BP
Weapon
Razorsong - Maverick wields a specialised transforming weapon which has two forms. The first form is a long staved weapon, resembling a halberd but with an intrinsic blade on both sides of the pole. The second form is a crossbow, as the halberd's staff slides into itself; the base between the blades and the staff extending out to form the trigger mechanism.
Semblance
Vortex - Through the use of his Semblance, Maverick has the unique ability to control and manipulate the specific centrifugal force upon small objects he comes into contact with, as well as - with a bit of extra energy - that of the rotation upon his own body.
28
Male
Cassiela
Dorian


Maverick Voel
I'll follow your lead,
if it's the last thing I do.


Tags: Aya

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
Oh... He completely forgot there was an exit strategy here, and that meant getting back into one of these contraptions all the way back to Vale. Maverick almost hurled just at the thought of it, but managed to compose himself and keep his lunch down as he continued to hold tight, feeling the unnatural rattle of the metal contraption around them. And of course, Gillis just couldn't waste the chance to make jokes, could he?

"Is that really necessary?" Glaring with the cold, deathly stare he had somewhat picked up from Cassiela after spending so much time with her, Maverick grumbled under his breath. He was no good at it, not compared to her, but he could at least try to show he wasn't handling this well. Not that it wasn't obvious...

Shaking his head, there was almost the semblance of a red tinge to his cheeks underneath the sickly green at the mention of his 'girlfriend'. Yes, that was certainly one way of describing her... His thoughts went out to Cassiela, somewhere out there in Vale, on her own for now. Their children steadily growing. He still couldn't believe he was going to be a father, him of all people! He hadn't even known his own.

The sudden smack to his arm certainly didn't help matters, and Maverick gave a growl of pain as he once again glared at Gillis. "I won't throw up," he spoke forcefully, shaking his head at the mention of it feeling natural. "It's quite the opposite; it just feels wrong, flying in this metal death trap. I'd much rather stretch my wings. And Outsider is a hawk, Gillis; he doesn't know any better."

He felt a sharp prod as Outsider pecked his shoulder, Maverick quickly giving an apologetic look to his pet. Thankfully, they were near their landing zone, and so he quickly unstrapped and stood to attention, grappling Razorsong in one hand and gripping the side of the aircraft in the other.

Beckoning for Outsider to follow, Maverick dove out first, tumbling into a safe roll atop the dormitory roof, catching himself to stand as Outsider swooped down to rest on his shoulder. "Alright, come on down, Gillis! We need to start thinking strategy sooner rather than later."


PM
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 11:53 PM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


Gillis thought a moment about the question. Was this really necessary? He smirked some and shrugged slightly. It was funny especially since his friend was trying to give him their leader's look. He reached out and placed a hand on one of his shoulders. "I am sorry Maverick, but that look just doesn't work on me when it coming from you. It just amuses me is all." He let go and turned back. That would give his friend his answer. At least he hoped it did.

He was glad to hear that his friend wasn't going to throw up on him, but he was worried about the whole metal death trap comment. He looked around and tapped it side for a moment. He still trusted his home kingdom it was hard not to. After all he was just the first one of them that branched out early in life. "I be more worried about metal death traps that are not being piloted by the forces of Atlas, Maverick. Their systems were hacked during the Vytal. I been assured that there been programs in place not to prevent such actions. But suit yourself."

He watched Maverick move and take the first step out onto the roof of the building. He heard his friend called out to him and he took a breath for a moment and jumped off the ship and looked around. He signal for the pilot to start their acend back to patrolling. He looked around and moved carefully to the edge of the roof and glanced down it. Of all the things they were to tackle together this had to be the worse.

"Well it depends just how well you want to handle it. Its going to be a close fight for one of us." He said has he locked eyes on their target. Slithering around like it owned the place. He really hated this things. He noted the window to the side he was looking down knocked out and the grimm has slithered some of the body into the window. "...Maverick we may have a problem it seems like our little creepy friend has decided to slither into the tower and out the other side somewhere..."

He looked up to Maverick. "We will have to lure its body out before we can deal a large portion of damage to it or we could lose the tower and it could make the rest of the dorm collapse." He stood up and moved away from the edge. "This might be a job for your little friend here..." He looked to Outsider.
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.


Dorian
PM
^
Maverick Voel
 Posted: Mar 14 2017, 02:43 AM
Quote
CNMN
910
BP
Weapon
Razorsong - Maverick wields a specialised transforming weapon which has two forms. The first form is a long staved weapon, resembling a halberd but with an intrinsic blade on both sides of the pole. The second form is a crossbow, as the halberd's staff slides into itself; the base between the blades and the staff extending out to form the trigger mechanism.
Semblance
Vortex - Through the use of his Semblance, Maverick has the unique ability to control and manipulate the specific centrifugal force upon small objects he comes into contact with, as well as - with a bit of extra energy - that of the rotation upon his own body.
28
Male
Cassiela
Dorian


Maverick Voel
I'll follow your lead,
if it's the last thing I do.


Tags: Aya

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
A defeated sigh had escaped Maverick, knowing he very well could not pull off the glare of Cassiela just as well as she could. This was, after all, one of her most powerful tricks, the ace up her sleeve; when she wanted to intimidate someone, they could be sure there was nothing to stop them truly feeling terror, because she truly wanted them to feel terror. Maverick? All he got was a chuckle from his friend, and a silent reassurance that yes, apparently this was necessary.

Gillis had gone on to comment on how they should put trust in Atlas, and how they'd come back from getting their systems taken over during the Fall of Beacon. Maverick certainly felt a little more at ease at that, but it wasn't what truly had him so queasy and unsettled.

He had focused so hard on training to use his wings, feel the air and use it to lift him up into the sky; whereas a bird knew somewhat how to fly, ingrained in their very instincts, it wasn't wholly natural for a human to have such a power. So Maverick had had to learn and adapt to flight all on his own, and by doing so had put a sense of fear in himself towards any other form of flight. It just felt... unnatural, not to be using his wings.

But, thankfully, all that was behind them now as they set down on the rooftop, and with Gillis alongside him Maverick as ready. Outsider flew down to meet them, perching atop the Faunus' shoulder comfortably, and the blonde male turned to Gillis as they studied the situation, the large Taijitu Emperor weaving itself into a tighter hold on the tower.

"Yeah, we're going to have to get it out of there. I don't want to be the one to tell Cassiela we dropped a giant snake on top of the dormitories and levelled the whole thing." He dreaded the image of her fury, so it was time to think tactically. Thankfully, Gillis had a good idea handy. "Hmm... It could work. Irritate it enough to lure it from it's footing on the place, though we'll also have to watch out for the second head, down the bottom."

With that, Maverick turned to Outsider on his shoulder, whistling to it with a signal for him to unfurl his wings. The hawk gave an approved screech, and with a hand gesture the Faunus directed the bird towards the large Grimm's head at the top of the tower. From there, Outsider took flight, lifting itself into the air and circling upwards along the tower's walls to reach the altitude where the snake would be vulnerable to distraction.


PM
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 10:22 PM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


Gillis too didn't relish going and telling Cass what they had done. They was suppose to be killing it and not destroying the building at the moment. They would have to work fast, but at the same time slow to lure the thing out. He looked around and walked over to Maverick for a moment or so. He watched the hawk take off from his shoulder.

Now he was the part he hated. "I think one of us is going to have to go in close. You can go in close and I can cover you with my semblance or I can..." He looked around and spotted a ledge close to the other side. "I can do the range fighting from over there and probably give better movements that way." He pointed to the ledge.

"However, since you are the mission leader I will use your judgment on the matter Maverick. It is Outsider right now doing the little work and in the greatest danger." He glanced over his shoulder. He wouldn't actually do anything to harm the bird at any point. Though he knew he would have a harder time relaying directions to the bird. Maverick just had this odd connection with the thing.

"I need a pet...." He thought to himself and shook his head at the idea of getting a pet right on the battle field. Why of all places did he think he needed one right now? He had no idea what pet would even suit him. He grinned and looked the bird again before looking back down has he watched the grimm slowly start to move towards striking at the creature that was teasing it.

"Seems like Outsider doing a good damn job. Tell me where do you want me during this fight?" He said as he was ready to switch to Twilight Sword if he needed too.
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.


Dorian
PM
^
Maverick Voel
 Posted: Mar 26 2017, 06:14 AM
Quote
CNMN
910
BP
Weapon
Razorsong - Maverick wields a specialised transforming weapon which has two forms. The first form is a long staved weapon, resembling a halberd but with an intrinsic blade on both sides of the pole. The second form is a crossbow, as the halberd's staff slides into itself; the base between the blades and the staff extending out to form the trigger mechanism.
Semblance
Vortex - Through the use of his Semblance, Maverick has the unique ability to control and manipulate the specific centrifugal force upon small objects he comes into contact with, as well as - with a bit of extra energy - that of the rotation upon his own body.
28
Male
Cassiela
Dorian


Maverick Voel
I'll follow your lead,
if it's the last thing I do.


Tags: Aya

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
Glancing to Gillis as he approached, Maverick listened quietly to what he had to say about the scenario, all the while keeping a fixed eye on Outsider as the bird got closer and closer towards the upper most head of the Emperor's form. Nodding his head, the Faunus agreed wholeheartedly with the decision to put one of them closer, make use of the distraction made by his pet as it began to dig it's claws in as best as it could into the thick hide of the Grimm snake.

"You're the long range fighter here; your work is best left at a distance, so I'll be the point man and get up close with Razorsong. I'll just have to hope you can cover my back," he remarked back teasingly, flipping out the long polearm to grip it tight in his right hand, the halberd bladed head down by his right side, near the ground. He was always ready for a fight, even on the top of a roof.

Chuckling softly only to give a shrug, he looked up to see the Taijitu hissing and baring it's fangs at the nuisance Outsider was making. "He can take care of himself, Gillis, no need to worry. Besides, animals have Aura too, so we needn't be hasty just yet." Once he had given those reassuring words, Maverick gave a signal to his teammate, gesturing towards the ledge he had pointed out earlier. "Take up a position there, I'll get on the beast's body and climb my way up.

"If I can get some solid hits on the head with Outsider, it should get it angry enough to leave it's roost in the tower." So, the plan was in motion. Making a silent gesture for Gillis to stay on local Scroll comms, Maverick turned and bolted, speeding over the roof with Razorsong in tow behind him. He didn't want to have to take flight just yet, but he could feel his wings aching for release from under his shirt.

Quickly getting close, he used the strength of his legs to leap, hoisting himself up from the roof and onto the creature's weaving body. It was difficult to get a sturdy footing, but Maverick managed to balance himself, and so he quickly began to start climbing, running and jumping as required to get higher and higher up on the beast's body and on the tower itself, making his way towards where Outsider was attacking still.


PM
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: Apr 2 2017, 11:37 AM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


He nodded slightly when Maverick took him up on his plan of the positions they would play. He did like the fact that his friend was taking his input to mind and following his suggestions. He just liked range fighting over close range fighting than anything. He smirked slightly about covering his back and shook his head some. "If I dont have you telling me to watch your back, I have others telling me not to shoot them in their back....This should be a good day." He let out a sigh. "I know Outsider has an aura, but also he is a part of the team. Worrying about him is not just your position anymore."

He pulled out his scroll and placed it on the channel to keep in contact with Maverick and looked back towards the bird has his friend took off on the rooftop. It moved and took his position and grinned has Maverick leaped and landed on the snake's back. He hoped this idea work of it would be him in trouble. He took a breath for a second and glanced around has he activated his semblance he watched the area around him swell up and he leaned a bit closer down to see movement under the snake. Nothing, just the rest of the body uncoiling for around the tower. After a few more moment he saw the end of the snake.

"Maverick, just a bit more and the thing should be clear of the tower." He said and unzoomed his eyes for a moment and glanced up towards the head of the snake. It was getting closer to Outsider now, if Cass was here he could use a blinding shot and give her an opening for a strike to the head. "The moment its cleared from the tower I will hit it with a shot to the head."

He took a deep breath and glanced back down switching his weapon to the bow. "Three.....two.....one...." He counted to himself has he watched the last bit of the tail come out of the tower. Pulled trigger on the bow. He watched the aura speed through the air and hit the thing in the side of its head.
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.
PM
^
Narrator
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 02:12 PM
Quote
Narrator Staff
940
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Male
Staff


Mission Update

Dorian's character Maverick Voel is skipped due to inactivity. Aya may continue with Gillis Neel.

As the Emperor can feel something running along its body, it suddenly activates a defensive mechanism... portions of its outer scales begin to harden, a few flipping upward to create sharp, deadly blades that cannot be stepped on. With a twisting, jerking motion, it rolls like a barrel, sending a number of these sharp scales flying like deadly axe heads in all directions.

thanks
PMEmail
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 09:45 AM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


Gillis grinned and watched the snake start to move from his perch. He noticed the scales start to flip around and looked up towards here Maverick was running on. He knew the other would notice has well and adjust his speed and placement has he continued. He was still cautious and started to look for a single place that would seem to be a weak point on the body of the snake. As the snake shot the sharp spiked in all direction he took a shoot at the location of where one had just released from.

He watched the round reflect from the body. ”Damn tougher than what I thought…” He knew this wasn’t going to be easy considering there was only two of them taking this monster on and both didn’t have too much of melee attacks.

He cracked his neck slightly and looked around for a moment or so. ”This this got angry quicker than I expected. Think Outsider can lure it away from the building some more? Or do we take our chances near here before it gets to frustrated.” Gillis asked over the com system.
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.


Dorian
PM
^
Maverick Voel
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 04:43 AM
Quote
CNMN
910
BP
Weapon
Razorsong - Maverick wields a specialised transforming weapon which has two forms. The first form is a long staved weapon, resembling a halberd but with an intrinsic blade on both sides of the pole. The second form is a crossbow, as the halberd's staff slides into itself; the base between the blades and the staff extending out to form the trigger mechanism.
Semblance
Vortex - Through the use of his Semblance, Maverick has the unique ability to control and manipulate the specific centrifugal force upon small objects he comes into contact with, as well as - with a bit of extra energy - that of the rotation upon his own body.
28
Male
Cassiela
Dorian


Maverick Voel
I'll follow your lead,
if it's the last thing I do.


Tags: Aya

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
As much as he whined and griped, Gillis was right, and Maverick was glad to have him watching his back, as well as keeping an eye on Outsider. The little bird was quick and agile, able to duck and weave with it's attacks at the snake's head, and with the Emperor's size, it wouldn't be able to snap it's fangs at Outsider fast enough to do any damage. Or at least, that was the hope; often with the Alphas that were large and looked slow would end up proving to be much faster than anticipated.

While Maverick rushed up the long side of the snake and felt it's scales under his boots, he began to feel the shift and turn of it's body... It was beginning to unravel itself from the inside of the tower, now simply spiralling and coiling around the exterior, which meant they just had to pull it off the tower and onto the rooftop. But it seemed it was smarter and more defended than previously thought.

The scales under his feet began to shift and flip, causing him to have to dart in different directions to avoid getting caught, and he watched as one revealed a sharp, pointed scale, like the head of an axe, pointed outwards... He'd have to avoid stepping on them. But then, the body began to spin, and Maverick quickly leaped off and swung out for a patch of the tower he could see that the beast wasn't coiled around. His weapon curved and hit, latching into the stone and metal and hooking him into place.

"Holy hell!" He cried out, audible over the Scroll connection he had with Gillis. The spinning creature sent the sharp scales out in all directions, and Maverick felt one or two carve against his body before he could quickly climb and leap in through an open window to avoid any more of the creature's scales. "Took a few scrapes, but I'm alright," Maverick spoke to reassure his teammate.

Thinking on the sniper's words, Maverick made a whistled signal to Outsider through the window. "I'm gonna get him to lead it down, get the Emperor to peel itself off the tower so it can get to us. If we can put it down on the rooftop, I can fly you up into the tower and give you a higher vantage point while I keep it busy." Maverick then grasped at his clothes, ripping at his shirt and tossing aside the remnants, allowing his wings to explode forth from his body.

With a running start, and his weapon tucked close, he dove out the window and unfurled, soaring several feet out from the tower before gliding and swinging around to climb once more, this time in the air. As Outsider began to move away and lure the creature into following, Maverick swung out with a few strikes at the beast's hide; even as they made purchase, the thick hide and scale of the Emperor took little damage from his halberd swings... This was going to be rough.


PM
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: May 8 2017, 08:06 AM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


Gillis watched Maverick has he moved across the back of the grimm. He nodded slightly when the other said he was alright for the most part. This was going to be tricky with just the two of them now. ”Ever get the feeling that we should have at least brought one or two more people with us?” He teased slightly and looked at the body the grimm.

”Well now you are trying to make me uncomfortable with flight…” He poked about the plan of getting him higher on the tower after Outsider lured the thing out from the tower a bit more. He stood up and looked towards the toward before jumping back onto the roof and moving to one side of the building.

He took another glance at the grimm and narrowed his search to the point where Maverick at hit it with his weapon. ”You really should keep to stripping for Cass only...this is something I don’t need to see.” He had a playful smirk on his face when he commented. He knew he was going to get a jab back, but it was worth it.

”I only see fractures on the body where you hit, nothing good enough to try to repuncture to create an opening. Lets try and see if we cannot fracture the bone plating near its head a bit. That might take some damage that way. If you can get it to turn its head towards me I can hit it with one the the power shots.” He suggested and laid on the roof and looked at the scope. ’I rather a clear shot with a bit of movement to spare hitting the bone while its head is turn like that...I wouldn’t count on my shot hitting.”
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.

Dorian
PM
^
Maverick Voel
 Posted: May 15 2017, 07:51 AM
Quote
CNMN
910
BP
Weapon
Razorsong - Maverick wields a specialised transforming weapon which has two forms. The first form is a long staved weapon, resembling a halberd but with an intrinsic blade on both sides of the pole. The second form is a crossbow, as the halberd's staff slides into itself; the base between the blades and the staff extending out to form the trigger mechanism.
Semblance
Vortex - Through the use of his Semblance, Maverick has the unique ability to control and manipulate the specific centrifugal force upon small objects he comes into contact with, as well as - with a bit of extra energy - that of the rotation upon his own body.
28
Male
Cassiela
Dorian


Maverick Voel
I'll follow your lead,
if it's the last thing I do.


Tags: Aya

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
"Outsider is here for that reason as well," Maverick spoke over the comms in reply, glancing to the bird... because yes, he had considered the fact they were two people and going up against something like this without back up was foolhardy. "Cassiela and I have a way to communicate; if things get rough, and we need her help, I'll give a message to Outsider and send him back to the city. Cassiela is the only one who will be able to read it from him, so we'll just have to hope she can get here fast."

As Gillis made to re-position himself on the roof below, Maverick was hacking away at the bone plating a bit more... alas, only small cracks were being made, nothing big enough to sink through and get to the beast's flesh. Thankfully, however, all of the swings were getting the Emperor's attention, drawing it down off the tower. Slowly but surely, they were getting it to peel away and draw down to the rooftop.

Groaning at Gillis' response to his exposure, the wing man merely shook his head. "Oh, don't be such a prude; it's not the first time you've seen me shirtless. Don't forget all those wrestling matches back in Haven, you never could take your shirt off sooner." If he was looking through his sights at that time, Gillis would quite clearly see a mocking grin on Maverick's face as he recounted that memory. They had been rambunctious boys back during their school days, that was for sure.

But, he nodded his head at the sniper's suggestion, and with a burst of speed, flapping his wings to get him higher, Maverick shot up through the sky towards the head. He dodged another, smaller volley of spines being shot from the snake's form in retaliation, and ducked close to slam the edge of his halberd into the side of the Emperor's upper most head.

"I've got it, I'll bring it down!" Calling towards Gillis, he twisted the blade and dug it against the bone, trying to make at least a dent and drive the head in the direction he'd need it to go. Maverick managed to guide it with the rest of the body, as it finally began to slither away from the tower and along the rooftop, and with Aura-enhanced strength he ripped the head off the tower itself, bringing it out into the open and giving Gillis a clear, split-second shot.


PM
^
Gillis Neel
 Posted: May 21 2017, 10:45 PM
Quote
CNMN
540
BP
Weapon
Borak Bow
Semblance
Hawkeye
28
Male
Aya


He glanced at the other when he mention that him and Cass had a system with communication through the bird. A bit annoyed? Yes, he would have to approach this logical for the other and not sound too annoyed at the moment about. ”You know when you and Cass go out on missions alone especially now that she with your child…..it might be best for you and her share this with me and Nero. We are your teammates and would do anything for you two.” He commented as logically has he could. He trusted them going out alone they had done it before, but after the fall of beacon it was a different matter.

He rolled his eyes about the fact of wrestling and how the shirts always seemed to have flown off. ”You liked to grab a hold of the shirt and pin me down all the time. Wasn’t far to me.” He shrugged slightly and shook his head some. ”Besides, you was the first one that suggested they come off when I called you out on pulling at the shirt.”

He twisted his weapon for a moment and looked around at the area and grinned some. They had to find away to take this thing out quickly, but still not get damaged in the process. He took a breath and focus for a moment activating his semblance and scanning the places they had hit so far and when he told the other to turn the head a bit for him to hit the head he went about doing it. He took a breath for a moment and closed his eyes. He hoped his actions didn’t piss of the grimm too much.

He glanced back and watched Maverick closely when he gave him the opening he asked for. ”All I ask if you would teach us so if you two are ever in any danger he can rely messages to us as well. Even if it just one of us.” He said has he switched to the sniper rifle and once he done he scanned the bone surface with his semblance activated and found the spot he wanted to hit. Within a second he was firing five shoots into the bone plating.

”Not hit it where I just hit it with those five shoots. See if it takes more damage.”
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.


Dorian
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 


Affiliates

Chatbox