Welcome to World of Remnant! Please register with your ooc account first. Character accounts should be registered with the character's first and last name (ex. Ruby Rose, Yang Xiao Long).

Enter the world of Remnant.

Members Log In

Remember Me

Login Anonymously
Welcome
Welcome to World of Remnant. We are an AU, no-wordcount RWBY roleplay beginning at the conclusion of Volume 3. The Fall Maiden is dead, her powers in the hands of the enemy. Beacon Academy has fallen, and Vale is soon to fall itself. The Vytal Festival is a disaster; thousands dead, many more injured. Grimm populations are at an ever-present surplus. What dire circumstances has Remnant fallen prey to?

Updates
  • Site Announcements
  • OOC Plugs
  • Staff Updates
Census
Group MFNTotal
Solitas Citizen 00 00 00 00
Atlas Military 04 02 00 06
Schnee Dust 01 00 00 01
Atlas Academy 14 09 01 24
Helios Academy 01 02 00 03
Anima Citizen 01 03 00 04
Haven Academy 10 19 00 29
Sanctum Academy 00 02 00 02
W. Sanus Citizen 01 00 00 01
Shade Academy 13 10 00 23
Shadow Academy 01 00 00 01
E. Sanus Citizen 00 00 00 00
Beacon Academy 07 10 00 17
Signal Academy 01 03 00 04
White Fang 04 09 00 13
Assault Faction 01 02 00 03
Hunter 13 19 00 32
Menagerie 01 00 00 01
Totals 73 90 01 164
Members 21
Staff
Saskaadministrator
Chaosmoderator
Ayamoderator
Dorianmoderator
Marymoderator
Credits
Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Add Reply
New Poll

Wolf In Bird's Clothing, Qrow Branwen
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 09:35 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound
and the birds don't sing, no, they don't make a

She was meeting with a very interesting contact today. One she'd spent a lot of time procuring... And one that had a name that brought Sera a lot of interest. Qrow Branwen, a name that she'd heard from Adam, and one that she wasn't above investigating to the fullest extent. Rumour had it the man worked for Ozpin, or at least was closely acquainted with him, which was why Sera had taken a vested personal interest in this man. She lurked in the shadows, using her Semblance to remain invisible, as she first observed the man, her presence undetected; after all, she couldn't be seen in this area, so long as she remained still. She observed him; he was a drinker, given how many drinks he'd gone through in the night so far. But she had information he wanted, and she was going to get some of her own... After all, dealing in information was what she did, and information came at a price.

She slowly moved up the stairs, ducking into the shadows before she became completely visible, though she remained hidden to anyone in the room. With a flourish, she stepped down the stairs, signalling the bartender as she did. A waitress was quick to pick up two drinks, bringing them to the table where Qrow sat as Sera approached, fluffing the wings of her feathers as she stretched them and sat down. They felt confined in such a space, and that did not sit well with Sera. She hated confined spaces, after all.

"Qrow Branwen," she greeted, her violet hues meeting his as she picked up her own glass, swirling the ice cubes as a coy smile crossed her lips. "Or so I hope. I wouldn't want the goods to go to the wrong party, after all." She took a sip of her drink, watching him carefully. She knew it was him; she'd done her research, after all.

for --
and the angels sing, "let it shine, let it shine," dry the teardrops from my eyes. and the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, cause the dead can't testify. and cause i can't take an eye for an eye, in the afterlife i'll haunt you til you die.
PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 01:45 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
We work and live in the shadows
to keep people safe

Tags: Saska

Notes: ---
Coding by ShadowSaiph
Mistral. If there was any one thing Qrow could say about Mistral was that there were plenty of places for people to hide. Qrow knew this all too well from past experiences. Of course, Mistral was also a great place to gain information one might need for missions or future missions… or just gain information in general.

His visit in Mistral was not a pleasant one; not after his meeting with Raven. Of course, traveling to Mistral wasn’t one thing that had been on his to-do list until then either. No, he was there not only for Raven but himself. Raven had tracked down their mother, the woman that had abandoned them. Qrow had many things to discuss with that woman now… and he intended on doing so before she died for whatever reason she was dying. However, there were many unanswered questions about the ordeal. He needed information.

And that was why Qrow was there on the second floor of a bar…. Well, one of the reasons at least. Even after drinking two bottles of whiskey by himself, Qrow felt too sober. Of course, he had to stay sober enough to actually comprehend the information he was going to get. It was a fine balance he had to play… of course, he also had a lot on his mind, the woman who birthed him being only one of many things. Besides drowning what little bit of liver he had left, he was waiting for an informant. It was a new informant that day, someone he didn’t know.

And perfect timing. Two new drinks, and Qrow looked up after he heard his name. His companion, it seemed, for the night. “It depends on who is asking,” Qrow responded, picking up the new glass and taking a swig of it, “Sometimes I go by bastard, but you don’t seem to be that type, Redbird. Of course if I’m jumping to conclusions, feel free to correct me.”

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 03:44 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

Qrow Branwen, in the first few words he spoke, became more and more intriguing. She wasn't just here to learn about the information she wanted; she was here to learn and observe. She'd needed some information to get what she needed, so what little she'd learned about Qrow had been dug up. Old records in a town called Higurashi. They were definitely old, but that was to be expected in an abandoned town. But Qrow surely knew what price she was asking for what she had found. She didn't deal in lien; she dealt in information. Or, at least, she tried to as much as she could.

"No, you're not wrong. I am certainly not that type," she said, the corner of her lips still turned up in a smirk. "So. Before we get too down to business, you know what price I've asked for this. I found quite a bit, and some very interesting details nonetheless. But I deal in information... and lien does not support a business based entirely on it." She would get hers first, that was certain.

"But I trust you are aware of this. Surely you know what it means to cross the wrong person out here. So first, we'll start with the basics." The information she'd requested had two purposes. She wanted to know what Sienna Khan was up to... and she wanted to gauge just how much their enemy knew about them. Information that she could save for a rainy day... and someone she could look to if Sienna became less than savoury. She could trust Adamfor now, and Celadon seemed trustworthy, but with recent events and stirrings, Sera was not too confident in Sienna.

"Camille Branwen is not quite the woman you may have thought she was." There was some build up before she was going to give everything away. "Born and raised in Mistral. Right here in Kuchinashi, actually. Her maiden name is Fenris. So... Camille Fenris. A member of the infamous crime-loving money-launderers and poachers here in Mistral." In short, Camille was the daughter of a fairly famous crime boss... or would have been at the time.

"Married Corvus Branwen, had two children -- twins, yourself and Raven -- and then mysteriously disappeared almost thirty-five years ago. I have a few... 'friends' in the Fenris family who found some records. Camille came to her father and received new paperwork that changed her identity, and she became Camille Lorn, first living in Windpath until she eventually moved to the city. There she was not wedded, but had three more children. Her common law husband died three years ago. Major organ failure. No determined cause, but certainly... questionable if you ask me. Before that, he seemed to be in good health." She chuckled, swirling her drink as she took another sip.

"Can't say I'd blame her. Probably got tired of the old bastard." She gauged Qrow's reaction, making careful mental notes. "Your turn. Sienna Khan and the Fang. What do you know about their connection to the incident in Vale?"

and the angels sing, "let it shine, let it shine," dry the teardrops from my eyes. and the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, cause the dead can't testify. and cause i can't take an eye for an eye, in the afterlife i'll haunt you til you die.

PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Jan 14 2017, 11:07 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
to keep people safe

Coding by ShadowSaiph
Everything had a price, especially information. Qrow knew very well the price that he might have to pay to get the information he wanted, and it would be worth it. While this might have been a personal vendetta and mission he was on, he was willing to take the risk.

He listened as Redbird gave him the information that he had asked for. At that point, nothing surprised him about his mother… especially considering that they were in Mistral on Anima. After all, Anima is the best place to hide if that’s what you want to do. What had caught his attention was the health issues. It was an… interesting thing to hear. If the sickness was sudden, it could be any number of things. However that was not the concern at that moment. Taking a swig of his drink, he listened to what the Redbird wanted to know. Information, of course. Sienna Khan and the White Fang. “The White Fang are credited for being the main force behind the attack at Vale,” Qrow responded as he set his glass down, “Not only did Fang members attack civilians, they also brought in Grimm via airway. Adam Taurus, the Fang’s Cell leader in Vale, was there on the grounds of Beacon himself. Right now, he’s the most wanted man in Vale, and every huntsmen and huntress is doing what they can to track him down and capture him.

“Sienna Khan, however, denies any involvement in the incident. She claims that the Vale Cell has gone rogue and splintered off from the main head of the Fang. Whether you believe that or not is up to you.”

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Jan 16 2017, 02:26 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

How disappointing. Surely Qrow had more to offer than just paltry information... Information that Sera could have garnered herself within a few moments. She knew what Sienna's plan was with the Fang. She didn't hide her disappointment; in fact, she knew more about the Fang that what Qrow likely surmised... And she was sure he could figure out that what he'd told her was something she already knew. She raised an eyebrow at him, questioning the quality of his information.

"That information is paltry," she said bluntly, crossing her arms. Clearly, she was displeased. "Do you not think I don't have insiders in the Fang who gave me that information months ago? That's not what I'm looking for." She needed something more. After all, she still held the whereabouts of Qrow's mother... And she wasn't opposed to whisking the woman out of sight if necessary, just to keep her prey chasing. She'd set her drink down, and was leaned back in her chair, looking dangerously displeased with his attempts.

"Anybody with a connection to the CCT before it went down knows full well that Sienna was not the one on those communication lines." She was subtly telling Qrow she knew he was holding information back... But yet, so was she. She would have other ways to find her information, and she held some very desirable information for Qrow, she knew. "I know the Fang was involved. I know what they did. It's not hard to get that much out here.

"I want to know who that woman was. A name. She claims she's from Mistral... And I would most certainly like to get my hands on her.... Preferably around her throat." A sadistic smile crossed her face. Now that much was not a lie; she most certainly wanted to squeeze the life out of that woman. "Everything you know about her, about who she competed with in the Vytals, if at all... Who else was involved with her. The more I know... Then possibly, the more I can dig up. If it goes well... I could be inclined to offer a few favours," she said, raising her eyebrows. "Surely a Huntsman like yourself knows where information such as that could be passed."

This was a dangerous chess game, she knew. Unfortunately for Qrow, she was a master chess player.

PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 10:30 PM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
to keep people safe

Coding by ShadowSaiph
So the Redbird was testing him, or rather testing his information. Qrow took a drink from his glass before setting it down once more. Information trading was a balance, and it was not something that could be taken lightly. He could lie, of course, about what he knew, but then he would never be given information again. He also couldn’t reveal too many details or specifics. However, revealing some of the information would be worth it if it meant he could get more information about the group in the future.

“The woman who spoke over the CCT,” Qrow responded, “We believe her name is Cinder. Cinder Fall. Whether or not that is her really name has yet to be determined, but that was what she called herself. During the Vytal Festival, two of her teammates or rather her claimed teammates were Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai. Once again, we do not know if these are their true names, but if they are… well, I’m sure you’re aware of what the last name of Black could mean.”

Qrow knew more, of course… much more… However, he wasn’t going to reveal his hand if he didn’t have to. It was a good thing he knew how to play poker.

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 04:21 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

Cinder Fall. Still information that Sera knew, but Qrow was starting to go in the right direction. She feigned interest, though the names Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black did ring a bell. Particularly Mercury... She'd remembered hearing Marcus Black had a son. She also remembered that there'd been neither hide nor hair of Marcus for a very long time. But when Qrow stopped, Sera gave him an expectant look. He wasn't playing as well into her game as she'd hoped. She paused, waiting for him to continue, as she stared expectantly, but nothing.

"Names I can look into, Qrow. You're barely scratching the surface at this point." She had to give him a reason to keep going, of sorts. "If that's all you've got for me, then your payment is incomplete." Now she had to make her move. She finished her drink, setting it down and slowly rising out of her seat, straightening her dress and flexing her wings as she did so. "Information comes at a price. You have one more chance to pay up, or I'll ensure you'll never find Camille's trail again. If I have to, I'll make her disappear myself." Her tone was serious, and clearly threatening.

"Pay up." He had about five seconds to start talking, or she would be gone from his sight forever. And, with it, she would tell just the right people, and Camille Branwen's trail would disappear into thin air.

PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Feb 1 2017, 12:34 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
to keep people safe

Coding by ShadowSaiph
So that was the game she wanted to play. Qrow wasn’t surprised at the Redbird’s threats, whether they were idle or not didn’t matter. It was Mistral, after all. Disappearing, hiding… it was the way of life. It was one reason Qrow was glad to have been rid of the place when he and Raven left for Vale and Beacon.

Qrow leaned back in his chair a bit, “I think you misunderstand. You asked for details about Sienna Khan and what their connection to the Vale incident was. Then, you ask about the woman who has no connection to Khan or the White Fang. I have answered both questions. Now, we both know that I can finish tracking down Camille without your help with what you’ve already told me, whether you hide her or not. I’ll find her, one way or another. So, let me give you a proposition now.” Qrow motioned for a waitress to bring more drinks. After she brought them by the table, he took a swig of his. “How about we cut the bull. Tell me what you are after and what you really want to know. Then maybe we can stop playing this blind game of chess, and I can actually tell you what you want to know.”

Qrow had played riskier games than the one he was playing now. Then again, he wasn’t bluffing. He had never personally gone after Camille due to his… large dislike of the woman. The only reason he was going after her now was because of what she told Raven. He had a reason to track her down now; he wouldn’t stop until he found her.

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Feb 21 2017, 01:56 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

"That woman has a connection to the Vale incident." Qrow was beginning to become very irritating, very quickly. Was his brain just too pickled by alcohol to answer properly? But he was very, very wrong about his assumptions. Now he was assuming he was better than she was... And she was going to let him learn that the hard way. One does not act like they are above the Redbird. That was one unspoken rule... And one that Qrow had just broken, by opening his drunk mouth.

Sure, he could track Camille Branwen down. But he couldn't find her if she was missing or dead.

"I told you what I wanted to know. I want to know what Sienna Khan's connection to the incident in Vale was. What her connection to the woman on the comms -- Cinder Fall -- is. I want to know the details of the incident. But clearly," she said, standing up as she let her drink sit, unfinished, on the table. It was time to get serious. Qrow would have until she reached the door to give her something useful, or to stop her to start talking, or he would lose his lead. She stepped around the table, stepping past him.

"Your information so far is worthless, Qrow Branwen. Don't ever think you're above the Redbird. Have fun finding Camille's body." She began to step toward the door.

for Saiph
PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 12:10 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
Sad to say,
I'm your Bad Luck Charm

Coding by ShadowSaiph
And there it was. “We have reason to believe, and by we, I mean myself and a number of others, have reason to believe that Sienna Khan is working for this Cinder Fall,” Qrow leaned back and took a drink. “We know for a fact that Cinder had Adam Taurus wrapped around her finger. She played him like a fiddle. It wouldn’t be hard to image that whoever Cinder is working for is doing the same to Khan.”

That should catch her attention. “Oh, I suppose now would be a good time to mention Cinder isn’t the one in charge. She’s simply a pawn answering to a higher authority… and that higher authority has more than just Cinder Fall and Sienna Khan as pawns.”

Now, it was time to wait…

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 06:36 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

When Qrow began speaking, she stopped, though her back was still turned to him. She was ready to leave, and if he wasn't giving anything useful, then she was going to. Sienna, working for Cinder. Not totally inaccurate; sure, it was something she already knew herself, but it was also more information that she knew their enemy knew. So they really had delved that far into things. But something else interested her... They had reason to believe Cinder had allies. Adam had talked about another man he'd dealt with, named Hazel... After little Ruby Rose had done a number on her, they'd surmised.

But a higher authority... Now that did peak her interest. Turning, she quietly walked back to her chair, waving at the waitress for another round. She quickly filled two more glasses, bringing them over; Sera remained quiet, waiting for her drink before she spoke, taking a sip. She looked directly at Qrow.

"So Cinder is not the one in charge," she said, wanting to confirm exactly what she'd heard. "Since I know two heads are better than one, I'll give you a little on what I know about the Fang's involvement. Let's just say some of the Fang members and I have an.... interesting relationship, so I know how to get them talk. Mistral's cell leader in particular." Sort of a bold lie, but not totally inaccurate, either. Her relationship with Adam and Celadon, too, made for a very intriguing setup.

"I know of one other associate of Cinder. A man by the name of Hazel. That's all I was told by my sources." A little more information. "Word has it Adam's dealing with him now, and not Cinder. I heard he wasn't very... impressed by Hazel, to say the least. Cinder, at least, had a silver tongue. Hazel, on the other hand... I believe he was described as more of a brute. Tall, perhaps taller than you, and heavier-set. Cinder, on the other hand, hasn't been seen. Know anything about either of those?" Now they were getting somewhere. She knew Hazel wasn't part of the Fang, so if Qrow knew him, then they'd be on a much better track.

for Saiph
PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 05:07 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
Sad to say
I'm your Bad Luck Charm

Coding by ShadowSaiph
Qrow had gotten her attention again. Good. She had motioned for another round of drinks, and she sat back down in front of him. She talked more, possibly saying more than she intended about her relationship with the Mistral Cell leader, and now he was getting some more information he had heard about but was finally confirming.

“His name is Hazel Rainart,” Qrow responded, “I’ve, uh… never met the man face to face personally. What I know is not much. He’s strong, but that’s a given. He has no silver tongue as you put it; he much prefers speaking bluntly or not at all… or with his fists.”

Qrow took a drink from his glass, finishing it off, “Cinder not being seen is no surprise at all. She was hurt badly at the Fall of Beacon. How badly, I haven’t heard for certain. However because of her injuries, it’s not hard to assume that she’s being kept close to the real leader of the group. Recuperating from everything and probably keeping a low profile. After all, she’s one of the most wanted people on Remnant.”

Being kept close to Salem and protected… and trained. After all, she had the Fall Maiden’s powers. When she made her next appearance… it could be as devastating as the Fall of Beacon… Could being the key word.

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 10:52 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

"Hazel Rainart..." She looked contemplative, considering that name. That was definitely more information than what she'd had before. She wasn't even sure Adam had a full name to go on. A second description fit the bill... Big, heavy-set, wasn't one to swindle with words, and had a tendency to intimidate. Good thing Sera wasn't the type to be intimidated by size. She dealt with Celadon, after all. Hazel was nothing in comparison to that mammoth of a man.

But there was more. Cinder had been severely injured, and that was also new information. It explained her disappearance; if she was that badly injured, it would take time to heal. Adam ought to know how that happened, she was sure... There were bits and pieces, but now things were starting to solidly come together. Sera herself had never liked the sound of Cinder; it was a good thing she'd never met the woman, or things might have gone differently. She couldn't blame Adam, though. Threats were difficult to deal with, after all... especially when someone like Cinder could wipe out most of your forces without so much as breaking a sweat.

"What bothers me is... How could she manage to sway the Fang to work for their cause so readily," she said thoughtfully. "From what I've learned, they're very dedicated to their cause, and I've heard... stories of Vale's leader, Adam. Young, but well-trained; even I'm envious of whomever taught him how to fight. Whoever they were... They were undoubtedly a master of the sword. You don't get that well from self-training." She knew full well the name of Adam's mentor: Raven Branwen. Now having seen Qrow, and having seen a few videos of the Vytals that Adam had showed her... The resemblance was obvious. The age fit, too; siblings was a certainty. To what degree she didn't know, but it wasn't hard to put two and two together.

"Something there just doesn't add up. If they got to Adam, then they undoubtedly got to Sienna Khan in some manner... And from reports I've heard, Khan is not a woman you want to mess with. Even some of the darkest members of the Underbelly won't cross her." She ran a hand through her hair. It was an act, but she was a phenomenal actress.

"Perhaps it's not my place to ask, but I wouldn't mind going over further information... Whatever you and your group have on Cinder and her allies. In turn, I can provide what information I come up with, and see if I can't determine where the Fang may strike next.... Or even them, given they're working with the Fang. I very much dislike the state of affairs of the Fang as it is now... I wonder if they have lost sight of their goal entirely when it comes to the Faunus, and that concerns me." She wanted to keep going with this. There had to be more information... And if meant she had to give up a little on her end, particularly with Sienna's movements, then she was willing to do it. After all, her dedication was not exactly to the Fang... And she knew that Adam was not too fond of Sienna as of late, either.

"Regardless, I would surmise this is enough for what you requested." She produced a small, folded piece of paper out of one of the pockets on her dress, sliding it across the table. "Whatever hit Camille Branwen, from what I've garnered, it's terminal. Last I could find out, she was confined to a bed, and even that was sketchy. That piece of paper has the location and room number of the hospital. Whether she's alive or not by the time you arrive... Who knows. I was there a few days ago, and the prospects weren't looking good."

for Saiph
PMEmail
^
Qrow Branwen
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 04:46 AM

BP
Weapon
Semblance

Qrow Branwen
Sad to say
I'm your Bad Luck Charm

Coding by ShadowSaiph
Qrow’s new information had definitely caught the Redbird’s attention. He listened as she spoke, taking in everything very carefully. Information trades… and the final detail of information Qrow needed.

“I would be interested in more information trading, certainly,” Qrow responded when the Redbird was done talking, “Though perhaps for another day. If Camille is as sick as you say, I had better get to her quickly to take care of the business I am here for. Once that is done, I would be free to partake in more information trading.”

Qrow slit the piece of paper the Redbird gave him over to him before he picked it up and opened it. He knew of the place; it wouldn’t be hard to find and have that talk with her now.

“What I will tell you about though,” Qrow said as he pocketed the address, “is that I don’t believe Cinder was the one who convinced Sienna Khan to work with her. Sure she may have a silver tongue, but there must have been a trade of sorts in order to have the Fang risk so much for a stranger. A promise of power would be my guess… power to fulfill their end goals… only if they agree to play their parts, of course. If not then,” Qrow gave a small scoff, “The Fang may have been responsible for the Fall of Beacon with the hand of Cinder, but there was more to it than that. They had to have had information that very few people knew off… for example, the location of the Dragon. It’s not a stretch to say that they had someone on the inside at some point in time. And they had more resources than we anticipated. If the Fang ever tried to go against the real one in charge, they could be in for one disaster of a time.”

After that, Qrow took his drink and finished it off, “Now if you don’t mind, I have a woman I need to talk to. Would you prefer to call me or vice versa for future trades?”

^
Seraphina Rosales
 Posted: May 27 2017, 03:53 PM
BP
Weapon
Semblance
Female
Saska

sound

And so the plot thickened. Qrow was on to something with the Fang, but... Seraphina herself didn't know what. She looked intrigued, almost contemplative as she thought of that... Whoever Cinder worked for had to have offered something higher for the Fang in order for them to cooperate. They were cooperating for now, sure, but... How long would that last? Sera didn't know. Mistral's troops were loyal to her, and she knew full well Adam's were loyal to him... And they had a level of loyalty between the two of them, too. They would work however they worked. And Celadon and Iona... That would be something she'd have to see.

But in it was a warning. Going against the one in charge, up against a hell of a time... That made Sera stop. "So what you're saying is there's something bigger than Cinder... I see. This will be something to discuss another time, in a more private setting." She too stood up, putting a few lien down for the drinks. They were on her, after all. Qrow had a mother to find... And he was going to prove to be a useful well of information, if she had anything to say.

"I will contact you if further information needs to be exchanged. That is the only viable method which I can foresee. I would surmise I have more contacts than you, so you will be the easier one to find." She ushered him. "Go. We will meet again... Qrow Branwen," she said, wiggling one eyebrow as she stepped past him, out the door... But once she turned the corner and was out of sight, she shimmered out of existence.

And when Qrow would step outside, he would find that she was simply gone, vanished into thin air... As if she'd never been there in the first place.

for Saiph
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates

Chatbox