• Staff
    Wanted Canons
    HIGH PRIORITY CANONS

MEDIUM PRIORITY CANONS

LOW PRIORITY CANONS
  • About Us
    World of Remnant is an AU, post-Volume 3 roleplay. Opened in February of 2016, World of Remnant diverges from the Volume 3 storyline around the Fall of Beacon, with storyline changes that drive our site in a different direction. We constantly update with new canons as they are revealed in the RWBY series, as well as lore updates as we learn more about Remnant's world. We boast an expanded lore and a dedicated administrative team that gives depth to Remnant for a roleplay perspective.

With an 18+ community, World of Remnant boasts an atmosphere of 'quality over quantity' in our apps, posts, and plots; we have no word count, though it is expected that members will post healthy and thorough posts without being locked down by the dreaded 'word count' of their post. With a simplified combat system that uses no stats, World of Remnant remains a story-focused, alternate-universe timeline with RWBY canons and a plethora of original characters.

Updates
    06.16.2018: We've added more than a few new things as of the past day or so! Make sure you check out the Advertising Contest, and while you're at it, take a look at our latest Site Newsletter. The newsletter has a lot of information that was added, so if you haven't checked it out, make sure you do so you're up to date on things!

06.07.2018: After much long and arduous work, World of Remnant has finally revealed its newest skin, called Let's Just Live. The new skin is part of a fresher, more advanced layout compared to our old layout, while still retaining the readability and contrast our other layouts were well-known for. There are three more skins planned for the next series: This Life Is Mine, featuring Weiss Schnee, Like Morning Follows Night featuring Blake, and Armed And Ready featuring Yang. We do not have any tentative release dates for these upcoming skins, but stay tuned for them regardless!

Current Time
    Remnant's current month is
    SEPTEMBER, YEAR 3
    The second term has begun at all academies, and after a short break between terms, students are gearing up to attend the 41st Vytal Festival. This year, it is hosted on the neutral island of Vytal, as opposed to being hosted in one of the four Kingdoms.
  • Credits
    Site skin and graphics created by Saska exclusively for use on World of Remnant. Any unauthorized re-use or distribution is strictly prohibited. JQuery tabbed code and toggle cbox code by Kismet.

RWBY universe belongs to Monty Oum and the team at RoosterTeeth Productions. All original characters belong to their respective owners.

Want to help us pay for Jcink Premium, our custom domain, or our premium Cboxes? Donate below!

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Making Toys & Making Noise, w/ Nebula Violette
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Nov 14 2017, 01:00 PM

Working outside wasn't usually something people liked doing in Vacuo, but for Taupe, there was a certain charm in sitting out in the somewhat blistering sun with whatever clothes helped you resist it, only to get working and sweating anyway. His simplistic portable toolkit shined in the bright sun, the bright light choosing not to be the bringer of inferno-like heats today. For Vacuo, it was actually a pretty pleasant day. Taupe fixed a small toy by rescrewing a small lid onto it, the thing coming unto life and lighting up thanks to the small dust-battery inside, made to last for months and be completely child-proofed.

He wiped his forehead as he grabbed the next toy looking it over. He looked around, not quite seeing sight of Nebula yet. It wasn't like her to be late.... Although she wasn't late, Taupe was actually just obscenely early, something that was very like him. The time they had promised to meet up today was slowly approaching, but for now Taupe enjoyed the shining sun and fixed up another toy. Nebula had been visiting Desert Bronze multiple times and the two had happily discussed ideas. Nebula occasionally gave him survival tips and information she had an easier time accessing for being a huntress, and Taupe returned the favour with synopses of scientific journals he had access too, keeping her up to date on all the tinkering and engineering facts and goods. Making synopses also helped Taupe internalize and remember the information, so he definitly didn't mind the educational and inventive relationship the two had shared... Even if their latest finished weapons had all been weaponized toys which were more a fun way to fight grimm than an effective way. Taupe did learn some new physics calculations and material qualities from the crazier experiments. He forgot how beneficial it could be to your intellect to have a crazy person by your side.

but today wasn't a day for inventing with Nebula, today was a day for joy, games and Charity. Nebula had already voiced her interest in how Taupe liked to tinker and repair toys, and joined him once to make these toys. At some point, the idea arose that they could go around donating ixed junkyard toys, and the two made a project out of it. Taupe was fixing some more toys while he waited for Nebula to show up at today's meeting point.
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.

PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Nov 16 2017, 06:31 PM
At first, some of those on the streets thought it might be a sudden sandstorm. Others worried that perhaps there was a festival or parade they had forgotten about. But the reality of the situation was far less dramatic; one concentrated ball of enthusiasm was on a mission. Nebula Violette sprinted around people and market stalls, weaving effortlessly between them. A wake was left in her trail of dazed pedestrians, alarmed street cats and floating debris caught in her slipstream. One could almost be mistaken in thinking the girl’s semblance was speed.

Alas, it was not, but that didn’t slow Nebula down as she raced towards Taupe’s shop. She had been causally discussing projects with weapon smith a while ago when he spoke up about his interest in repairing old toys. Inspiration had immediately struck the huntress in training. The next time she was in class, she had spoken to Professor Heart. Having once overheard her talking about an orphanage in Vacuo, she’d found out her teacher often visited it to spend time with the children. She had been thrilled at Nebula’s suggestion of donating fixed toys and had helped the girl get in touch with the orphanage. Today was finally the day!

They still had some toys to fix up, so Nebula wanted to get to Taupe on time to do it. They didn’t want to disappoint the children after all. As the purple-haired girl reached the right street, she spotted Taupe sitting and tinkering outside of his store.

“Taaaaaaaupe!” she called out, as she bounded towards her friend and practically leapt onto him from the side. Her arms wrapped around him in a welcoming hug before she pulled apart to gaze at the mass of toys around him. She was glad to see many of the piles were toys fixed during previous visits with only a small pile of ‘to be fixed’ left.

“Ooooh, there’s not many to go, she observed, before placing her hands on her hips, pouting her lips as she adopted a jokingly, scolding tone, "Did you get started before I got here mister?”
template by saska for use only on world of remnant. do not reuse without permission.

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 04:09 PM
She greeted him with a pleasant hug, one that'd definitely follow with something smug. She was satisfied with the objective they have gotten, creating pleasure out of something rotten. With only half a day's toys to be fixed, this operation wasn't much risked. Taupe grinned to this bouncing kangaroo, his friend to which he said "Good day to you too."

She told him off like he was a naughty overachiever, although he hadn't been working forever. Taupe didn't have much to say, it's been quite some time since Nebula was 'on the way'. To that which she asked, he thought it was simply what they've been tasked. He had a small comfort to give "Hey i got bored, so please forgive."

"What i've done so far aside, are you ready to join me for the last repairs?" Taupe lifted a hand and jabbed his thumb out, pointing inside. It was time they did work together instead of in their own lairs. Taupe remembered he had a few things which were difficult to fix, "There's a few toys that might need your tricks."

With a great stretch and satisfied yawn, he stood up. Walking over Desert Bronze's sad excuse for a Lawn. Soon the two found themselves inside, as Taupe took himself to his workbench in joyous stride. From it he grabbed an elegant toy robot. "This surface is cracked almost like it was shot. Normally we fix cracks with a fill."

The expression on Taupe's face was completely without Thrill. He knew solutions to repair gears and metal, But it's not like he had molten plastic somewhere in a kettle.

PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Nov 17 2017, 05:23 PM
Taupe seemed to offer no defence for his actions, but she couldn’t be mad at this minor infraction. His work made her glad to be helping the youth, the chance to tinker made her happy; that’s the truth. The collection of toys gave her joy and glee, looking down fondly at the juvenile sea. To see what was once broken amended, made the huntress in training feel incredibly splendid.

An invitation to join him inside of his store, was all that she needed. “You got it. Say no more!”

Nebula almost shook and twitched and spasmed, unable to withhold her enthusiasm. She picked herself up and ran for the door, unaware of her imminent trip to the floor.

“I can’t wait to see the looks on those faces,” she chirped, before she tripped on her treacherous laces. She stumbled to catch herself making the fall, staying up on her feet, at five foot eight tall. She soon joined her companion by walking inside, stepping over to take a place at his side. Her bright eyes observed the issue; a crack! A downtrodden robot with a line down its back.

Nebula rummaged through her own random bag, tossing out candy packets and an old dirty rag. She soon held a pot, stuck to a kazoo. “I have just the thing. My very own glue!

Before Taupe protested at the method most strange, the girl had the robot in position for change. She squeezed at the pot to unleashed what it held, as the glue filled the gap in the plastic to meld. On contract with plastic the glue had reacted, resulting in fusion and the crack was subtracted.

Nebula held the robot up high, observing her efforts with a cheerful cry. Flicking away a loose hair of purple, shooting a smile and…

“So, what next?”

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Nov 20 2017, 06:48 AM

Taupe watched her trip, but knew not to help her or catch her by now, as she was a more than capable individual. It was almost in her nature as she was a huntress, but he just walked on. As he presented her the robot and she fixed it, he smiled curiously at her glue. He decided to kind of just... ignore the kazoo. and everything else he could perceive that was in or came from her bag. "Is that a glue you've fixed up yourself earlier when fixing some other toys?"

He asked her with a smile as he started putting the pile of toys on the middle workbench, so they could grab toys from it on the left and right workbench, to get fixing. Taupe seated himself on the left workbench which was his usual workbench and grabbed a new toy, waiting for a response from Nebula. She had asked what was next, to which he simply continued. "Well, there's like, a short hour worth of fixing things left. And then we can go out. Alll according to plan."

"And once we're out there, we make all the kiddos smile. And probably pick up whatever we can from the orphanage's trash to repair again. They'll be happy to know we're fixing them and returning them." He nodded, thinking that that was a good idea. This was a charity that never hurt to continue, after all. they didn't only have to do it once. It was a pleasant and satisfying thing to do, and it was very easy for Taupe. It made him wonder what exactly Nebula got from it, perhaps it was relaxation from the hard work that Shade gave her. Well, Taupe considered it never hurt to ask, although he needed a moment to formulate the question as clearly as possible. Idly fixing a toy at slow pace, he eventually came with the question. "So, why are you busy on this? anything other than the grand smiles of the children we satisfy? it's a great reward, not going to burn on that, but i'm just curious if you have any other bonus objectives or motives. You know, win-win scenarios you're chasing."

PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Nov 21 2017, 06:01 PM
“Oh, it’s just one of my own personal recipes. The kazoo lets me remember it’s good for plastics and toys and stuff. I call it Nebu-glue,” she announced proudly, holding the small bottle up in her hand. She went to drop it but it remained in her grasp. Stuck. The girl shook her hand wildly, eventually allowing the glue to drop to freedom into her bag, kazoo and all.

Nebula liked the idea of Taupe’s plan as her friend gathered a collection of items to fix. She set to work on the pile, tinkering with the toys. The girl worked fast and surprisingly focused, quickly assessing the damage and figuring out a solution. Her hands moved in an almost blur of motion. Clearly, this was something Nebula was very good at. She hummed a merry tune to herself as she went, swaying a little with the motion of her own little song.

Her focus went to Taupe the second he directed a question towards her. She looked up questioningly as she listened, her hands still somehow managing to reattach the limb of an action figure without even looking at the pieces. Her olive irises cast to the ceiling in thought, as she pursed her lips to blow her purple forelock away from her eyes.

“Well, helping out those kids is pretty great,” she explained, holding up a newly fixed action figure to display, before moving to the next project. His question got her thinking and for once she probed deeper into her mind. [b]“But, like, I love doing this kinda stuff. Fiddling with things, building, designing, stripping things down to see how they work. It’s like what my Dad does. I’m good at it, you know? And if I can make some kids happy by doing it, even better!”

She looked to Taupe as she flipped to inquisitive. “What about you?”

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Nov 22 2017, 04:52 PM

"so the kazoo relates too.. toyyysss. I pre-emptively give up on understanding that one. Your geniusness comes in the strangest strokes, Neb." He chuckled as he shared his opinion, seated and working himself, although his technique was far more refined than hers. Using tiny amounts of dust or oil with such precision he might be mistaken for a robot.

Nebula's reply to the question made sense to Taupe. It was a youth activity, something she was good at at a very base level and had been doing for a while. In a way, it was sort of like a nostalgia thing, of which Taupe has heard it could be very cathartic. Attempting to relate this back to himself, he thought of his own youth activities. Taupe always just did childish games outside as a kid, like tag and whatnot, to his memory and what his parents told him. Before he could continue the thought to completion though, Nebula had turned the question back to him.

"Hff. How do i answer this as seriously as you did."Taupe grabbed a small needle and dipped it in a oily fluid and with just a few pokes to the right spots on a toy train, his eyes focusing and his hands absolutely shiver-free, he fixed the train's wheels and it rolled like never before. Unsatisfied with how that was though, he easily just grabbed a tool and chipped away at the poorly designed casing. "I guess tinkering is something i'm still practicing really. Physical tinkering was never my expertise back at school, but i always wanted to make masterpieces. And just... thinking about how things work is a very stress-free way for me to occupy my mind. Everything that's in there is a calculated 3d blueprint of what i'm working on. Nothing else comes to mind when i work."

Even with thinking it out, he rambled on a little longer than he liked. He remembered tinkering and designing to be a nice way to keep his teenage mind off of all the worries of being a teen, and a much easier way to pass the time. Right this second he just grabbed another toy and just like that, his mind was clear and empty of all worries as he pictured the toy's blueprint in his mind. He continued with his natural clarity and focus, moving at rapid pace. This hour would be over in what felt like just seconds for Taupe.

PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Nov 24 2017, 02:36 PM
Nebula felt a slight blush rise to her cheeks at the notion of Taupe’s compliment. She knew it was only a joke - at least she hoped it was only a joke - but she didn’t consider herself any kind of genius. She was just really good at fixing mechanical things. And designing them. And constructing them…but Taupe could do that stuff too! In fact, she admired how much time and care he was putting into each toy as he methodically worked through his own collection.

The energetic girl glanced up at her companion periodically as they continued to tinker away. His answer was something she could relate to for certain. Similar to how she considered her weapon Shooting Star to be one of her earliest and best inventions, he liked to create awesome things since he was young. ‘Masterpieces’ in his own words. Such an ambition was great in her eyes.

“I envy you there. Sometimes, I can barely focus on what I’m working on. It’s like my mind can just- oh, a cat!” The feline distraction just so happened to understand good timing, having wandered into the doorway of the store. Upon spotting the humans present, it decided not to investigate further and slipped away, much to Nebula’s disappointment. Without missing a beat, she spoke up again. “So yeah, it’s cool that you can picture that stuff and do it so well. I’ve already recommended your place to, like, everyone at Shade. I bet all the students could learn a thing or two.”

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Dec 3 2017, 01:56 PM

"But it's astonishing how you finish stuff in your own style. You very much seem to have.. worked around the distraction? I've seen you work, and it always looks like you use some little trick to remember yourself what you were doing so you can always drop your pace and pick it up whenever. It's impressive. You must be a very quick thinker." He always made an effort to perceive all the little details in everything around him, and his overly zealous analysis of his environments on a constant basis had really given him all those little insights into the way Nebula worked and acted. She was fascinating just like any person, with her own strengths and traits to make up for her shortcomings. And so much boundless energy to dedicate to her work, too.

As she had mentioned all the students she had sent his way, Taupe couldn't help but giggle. He'd been having a laugh here and there, and he'd be all to glad to explain how his experiences with these various students were like. Tying in to what she said, he continued. "i've noticed it here and there, but nothing major really. I think most of you Shade students are too proud too accept help. I'm always glad to teach the ones who will listen, though. I tend to just give cryptic advice and let them figure it out for themselves. it is hilarious. Especially when they get all offended and then they realize i'm right."

It sounded a little mean, but Taupe didn't care that much. The learned and developed their skills that way, so it was effective. Speaking of skills, With the two of them each playing their strengths while working away at the variety of toys, they worked like greased lightning. The fixed toy pile was stacking up at rapid pace, and with every toy they got their hands on, their talents were used, time and time again. Before they knew it, most of the time had passed.

"Whoof, now that was some work. Looks like we finished it up. All there is to do right now is the delivery, right?" Taupe wiped his brow and looked over the huge pile of fixed toys. He felt warm from the constant work and some of the work outside. He still really wasn't one hundred percent used to Vacuo's heat, but he sort of enjoyed it in his own weird way. He could go for some ice-cream oon the way there, but they'll just have to deliver it and see what happens. He stood up and stretched, walking over to the pile in a few calm paces. He started carefully putting the pile of toys in a sack, toy by toy, so they could carry it over to the orphanage.

PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Dec 3 2017, 02:49 PM
Nebula thought she’d had to fight off from blushing beforehand at the unexpected compliment. Her cheeks flushed more as he just stated how astonishing and impressive her work was. You can’t just say stuff like that, it’s embarrassing!

“Oh, pfft, please. Just, nooo. Shuddup,” she muttered, her gaze quickly directing itself down at the table. She wasn’t that good. Nebula tried to focus on the one point that Taupe had mentioned that she even felt she could comment on. However, the story she delved into was still a little embarrassing. She told it quietly whilst looking down the table as she worked, trying not to blush too much. “I guess I kinda am good at thinking fast. My mum said she knew I was a bright kid, the day I was born. It was why she called me Nebula.”

The huntress in training liked to tell stories and be friendly to her friends (unsurprisingly). She didn’t know why she felt so inclined to let Taupe know about that, but even in the short time they’d known each other, she felt he was a really nice guy. The fact that he was spending his free time doing such a charitable deed for kids was also a good hint that he was nice.

A big smile made its way back to her face, her eyes gleaming as Nebula looked up to him as he told her about the interactions in his store. She was glad he was getting more business from her spreading the word at Shade. Plus, his stories made her laugh. In fact, his stories past the time rather quickly as they soon found themselves out of toys to fix. She helped her companion load up the toys into a sack until it was full.

“Yep. Time to go!” she agreed cheerfully. Letting him carry the bag - a habit she’d picked up since Dew wouldn’t let her carry important things - she pulled out her scroll and brought up the directions. “Okie dokie. Iiiiiiiiit’s that way.

With a hop, skip and a jump, Nebula was off, skipping merrily out of his store and on route to the orphanage.

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Dec 5 2017, 03:01 PM

Taupe could only snicker and laugh as Nebula tried to deny and work off his compliments, giggling like a little madman as she blushed. She was so embarrassed, almost beyond reason in Taupe's eyes. Clearly, not everyone took to compliments equally. He knew she liked it though. Only when people gave a short 'thanks' and ignored it afterwards, did they think you were sucking up to them. And it was a lot harder to deny a compliment when it was an honest statement through careful observation, like that which Taupe was so keen on. Nebula was not exempt from his analytical friendliness. She described how her mother came upon the name of 'Nebula' for her, to which Taupe nodded slowly. "Bright definitely fits you, maybe every single aspect of you. For better and worse."

The bag was pretty large and Hefty, but hey. Taupe was the MANLY one of the duo, and thusly must be capable of executing this pernicious task to make sure that the orphans got their toys in whole and capable shape! Also yes, he didn't trust nebula either with the bag, but that wasn't something he'd dare state outright. Well, he dared do it, he just didn't have the desire to do so. Nothing constructive to come of it, after all. He followed her outside and Walked with her, heaving the sack over a shoulder, not complaining too much about it for now. "ah, while i don't mind carrying the bag for the most. Don't lead us on a scenic route please. It's too hot for that."

Taupe chuckled, and just wanted to assure he wouldn't be led around unnecessarily, and that Nebula could look it up on her scroll if necessary. While he didn't mention his distrust of Nebula for leading them the right way in one go, it was there. He didn't usually mind but he was carrying an extra load right now.

PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Dec 7 2017, 04:59 AM
Taupe’s laughing had not helped in suppressing the red tint of Nebula’s cheeks. Nor did his following comment, although fittingly her cheeks had become rather bright. Thankfully, all was behind them now. The two were now thoroughly on route, heading down the streets of Vacuo. Nebula smiled as they traveled, meeting the faces of those they passed with a friendly ‘hello.’ It was clear that she really knew quite a few people in this city.

“Don’t worry Taupey, I’m used to leading. I’m the N of NDGO, remember?” she chirped over her shoulder. She could see the man heaving the sack of precious cargo without much issue, but could only imagine how it could be a challenge in this heat.

Nebula came to a brief stop at a crossroad, considering whether to turn left or right. After a second, she continued. Straight on. The girl stepped into a storefront, waving for Taupe to follow as she moved past the racks of fresh fruit and vegetables the shop offered.

“Hi Marble, how are you? Wow, those strawberries look good! Save me some okay? I’m just running an errand I’ll be back later okay bye!” she spoke cheerfully to the shopkeep, waving enthusiastically as she passed through the store to a rear exit that was probably not used by most customers. However, judging by the grinning expression of the woman behind the counter, she didn’t mind.

As Nebula stepped out onto the street again, her scroll beeped with a notification; ‘You have arrived.’ Her olive eyes looked up from the display to see the building in front of them. The sign by the door confirmed it was the orphanage.

“This is the place! Should we go in? Should we?” she asked, almost like an excitable puppy.

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Dec 7 2017, 05:36 AM

Tags:
Fireseeker

Notes:
Excitement intensifies
Nebula always just had this friendly bright aura around her. She was inspiring, and someone Taupe was glad to have met. but now that they were moving around, Taupe was a little bummed that her energy and brightness had it's... minor downsides. She reassured him that she was a team leader and knew where she was going, To which Taupe nodded. "Right, you're a leader. Forgive me for believing you might get distracted."

His tone was utterly smug and cocky, it just oozed in teasing little shithead factor. A very Typical comment for Taupe, but he meant far from ill with it. He gladly followed Nebula as she practically dashed through a store, addressing a Marble. he had to weave through it a little more carefully, carrying the sack of goods, but it was nothing beyond his skills. He raised a hand to this 'Marble' person and assured her he was with Nebula before continuing on the same route, requiring to jog a few paces to once more catch up with her. She was excited to get inside, which he could imagine. He felt some of the excitement too. They were about to do charity! it'd be great fun seeing the children play with their new toys.

Taupe grinned from ear to ear, hoisting the bag carefully and nicely by his side, ready to give out presents like it was Christmas. He confidently strode forward and either knocked the door or ringed the doorbell, whichever was more appropriate. "Let's, Neb, Let's."

He was already looking inside at all the children they'd be giving presents and hopefully making their day, gleefully waiting alongside Nebula for the door to open. It was time to reap the rewards of their labors, and these rewards were as sweet as they could be. Taupe would have to let Neb do most of the talking though, he was honestly horrible with kids. Technology and numbers guy, and all that. Not really a little kids guy.
PM
^
Shade
Human
Female
NDGO
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Student

O+

Height

Handedness

5-8"

Right

Birthday

Partner

Nebula Violette
 Posted on: Dec 7 2017, 02:04 PM
Taupe took to knocking on the door, leaving Nebula shaking on the spot with anticipation. The door was answer by an elderly looking woman, wisps of grey hair framing her face as she looked them over.

“Hi. We have toys…for the kids!” Nebula added, arms raised in the air as if the announcement were being made to a crowded room and not just one rather bemused receptionist. After a brief pause, she added, “Miss Heart sent us.”

“Oh, I see. Yes, Lana did tell us you were coming.” The woman managed to recover, looking over the excitable student and her male companion carrying the sack of presents. She gestured for them to follow inside. “This way please.”

As the woman lead the way inside, Nebula spun around to Taupe and gave him two thumbs up, a big grin on her face. Just inside was a small hall area with many children. Some sat reading in a corner, others seemed to be writing at the table, while some sat watching

“Children, gather round please,” The woman clapped her hands together, standing in the centre of the hall with Nebula and Taupe as she waited for the children to move around them, eyeing the new arrivals curiously. “We have some special visitors for you today. This is…”

“Nebula. Nice to meet you,” she said, beaming down at the little kids, as she let Taupe introduce himself as well. Oh my gosh, some of them are so cute! Nebula had to try very hard to remain calm. Or at least, was was consider calm for her. Her olive eyes were wide with joy as her friendly expression turned to look at all the children around them. “And we have a surprise for all of you. You're just gonna love it!”

Not able to wait much longer, she nudge Taupe with an elbow. “Go on, go on, go on…”

-

Fritsle
PM
^
W. Sanus Citizen
Human
Male
Race
Team

Lien

Occupation

Blood Type

Arms Designer

B-

Height

Handedness

5'6"

Right

Birthday

Partner

March 27th

Taupe Brout
 Posted on: Dec 8 2017, 04:59 PM

Tags:
Fireseeker

Notes:
Kawaii intensifies

Taupe gladly walked in with her, looking to the surroundings. It felt homely, pleasant. Taupe was already happy to be inside, but it seemed Nebula was far happier than he was. She even spun around to look at him and gesture happily, which just made him chucklegroan and slowly place a hand to his face. As he removed his hand, he took a quick second to playfully stick his tongue out from between smiling lips to tease Nebula. He was sure groans and facepalms were things she saw often.

And then they stood before the various curious children, and many seemed only half-interested when even Nebula, with all her excitement, introduced herself. With Nebula's excitement though, a few more looked their way. She then gave a pause, a moment for Taupe to do the same, which he'd pick up with a natural pacing.

"And i'm Taupe. Nice too meet you aswell." he said, holding much more calm in his voice than the overly excited Nebula. Admittedly though, when she announced the surprise, he couldn't stop himself from grinning either. He started rolling the bag over his side, but nebula wasn't entirely happy with the pacing apparently, as she gave an excited nudge. "Oh my lord, Nebula. Everyone, promise me you'll be more patient than Miss Nebula over here."

He gave Nebula a teasing jab back as he laid the bag on the ground and carefully opened and lowered it's edges, showing the pile. While many kids didn't see it or get it at First, Taupe grabbed an item off of it, and showed it off before putting it down. Suddenly, everything seemed clear for the kids. They seemed ecstatic to see the pile of toys, and started rushing in slight. "ahhh, careful everyone! don't want to hurt someone else with a toy!"

He struggled to maintain the masses of excited children from being careful an each just grabbing their share. Hopefully a little help from Nebula and the woman would organise the situation here a little, who no doubt were already getting themself to the crowd and handling the arrangement of the toys.
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Closed
New Poll

Sister Sites
Static Affiliates
Scrolling Affiliates
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings Maelstrom: You create the galaxy The Duality of Man: an animanga fantasy role-play

Chatbox